• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS arrived!

Gilly

On Target
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2009
Coloarado
Just got my NF NXS 5.5-22X50 with NP-R1 in from Alex at Euro Optics. Alex was great to deal with and will definitely order from him again. Once he got scope in it was here in 2 days. Wow is all I can say on the glass. Having never used anything other than optics of nikon and lower on the quality scale this thing blows me away. Only had the chance to glass out to about 200 yards from the doorway but wow the clarity is day and night and the recticle is awesome. The knobs are great as you feel every click which is something my other scopes lack on. Anyone on the fence trying to decide on glass take my word as I did many other members words and buy once and cry once. And the crying won't last long once the scope arrives and you get to look through it. Cant wait to get it mounted up.

Only bad part is now I will have to upgrade glass on all rifles but that isnt so bad.

Re: NXS arrived!

+1 for Alex and the scope. I bought the exact same scope from him and it is unbelievable. I can see bullet holes on white or black out to 500 yards(as far as I have shot paper so far) without a problem. I don't even use my spotting scope any more (crappy Nikon) when I spot for others I just use my NXS.

Enjoy it. And yes you will be replacing all your other glass. I don't think I could buy anything less.

I just got a nxs 5.5 - 22 x 56mm np-r2 from Alex. Had the pleasure of driving up there to check out all the recticles before I decided. Just awesome to deal with and I know I seen over 80 nightforces so yes he for sure is what you would call a stocking dealer.

Congrats, I have one on the way myself, I cant wait to get er mounted up..

Thanks, you won't be disapointed when it arrives I am sure. This thing is a monster compared to the Nikon buckmasters I have been running. I knew it was bigger and wasn't sure I would like it until it arrived, but it is a pretty awesome scope. Took it out last night in the dark and checked out the illuminated recticle, it is really nice not so intense that it blurs the lense or anything. I love this thing and haven't even sent one down range from it yet or messed with the zero stop. No wonder why this is an addiction for anyone who does it. Try to get some pics up when I get it mounted up.