• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS Rings

fusiachi

PFC Snuffy
Minuteman
May 12, 2008
South of Expected
Looking forward to my first NXS scope arriving this Friday. I'm a bit curious about the rings that shipped with it; they're not likely to be an upgrade on the Seekins units currently on my rifle, are they?

Re: NXS Rings

NightForce rings are TOP QUALITY!!

Try'em, you may just like'em.......................

We dont think so
smile.gif
But they are nice rings too..

The NF ultralight rings are the cats ass... NF states on their website they believe they are actually stronger then the steel units with less weight. I have a set on my AR-10 and they are solid!

Nothing wrong with Nightforce rings.

I have to say that I like the Nightforce UL rings better than the Badger and Leupold rings that I owned. The Seekins rings are fantastic too and if I ever get anything with a larger tube diameter, his rings would be the ones I would use.

I'm currently running a set of NF steel rings and have a set of the UL on the way. They are probably my favorite of the ones that I own at this time. I have no experience with Seekins, so I can't comment there, but I would imagine you would not be disappointed with those either should you get them.

really...NF rings a trash......i'l make sure to recycle them for you ....send them to ME Boltripper......diversity is the name of the game....so order something else to support the suppliers here on the Hide

I have a set of NF ultralight rings on one of my "assault" rifles. (Although all I usually assault with it is paper), and they are GTG so far.