• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes NXS Turrent Upgrade Question 8x32x56

Re: NXS Turrent Upgrade Question 8x32x56

Nightforce isn't doing any conversions for the next few months, only warranty work.

Not sure of cost, but I asked them about it and they are not taking any retrofit work until Nov of this year the earliest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce isn't doing any conversions for the next few months, only warranty work. </div></div> Jason speaks the truth..and the ZS change isn't cheap.

Oh no, November. Last I heard was September. Looks like it will be a while before the reticle gets changed in one of mine.

t1gb4klq3.jpg

Well Excuse me for calling them Turrents ...but that is what NF calls them so maybe they are wrong ? ( mis-spelling I now see )
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Got this e-mail from them awhile back and they said it would be later to do this ..just wondering if any were " Sneaking " thru ??</span></span>

Subject: <span style="font-weight: bold">Zero Stop Turrents</span>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:11:13 -0800
To: [email protected]

Hello and thank you for contacting Nightforce Optics.

The Zero Stop <span style="font-weight: bold">turrets</span> are going to be available for this model very shortly. Please contact us in another 30-45 days as we will have additional information on availability and pricing.

Regards, and please let us know if we can be of additional assistance,

Customer Service 3

Nightforce Optics, Inc

Yea > Now I've been ejucated on the spelling , never paid close attention to it < Thanks ! LOL