• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing NY Coyote Hunt is over...

medbill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2003
www.america4rmarines.org
Gave it my best try but all I saw were other hunters! Then today I was trying to keep up with a buddy hiking up a mountain in snow that was from 1' to 3' in places from drifts. Next time I'll borrow my parents O2 or just get my fat ass in better shape. Good damn workout,I am shot.

Heaviest Yote taken with Dogs was 71 lbs!
2nd place was 46 I think. Holy crap a 71 lbs yote, I just can't believe it. I'll post results if they get posted or mailed out. Nice roast beast dinner after the last weigh in. They had over a 1k registrants and I think a total of 70 something yotes taken, 13 or so disqualified due to low body temps. They do their best to keep things on the up and up and tell you to keep your yote warm. Saw some really cool tracks found a yote den but it was over at that point. Gonna try some other areas just to learn this new type of hunting, I enjoy it alot. Thanks for all the tips guys, myself and my rifle took a good beating today but its all good.

Re: NY Coyote Hunt is over...

71 lbs is a big boy. real big. Any pics?

How does one keep a dead coyote warm for more than a couple hours?

Post some pictures...

Do you have any pictures of the den?

wow is right. Got to be a Cur mix with something ? to get that big. It will eventually get breed out over a few seasons though if it was not shot first.
Hey 71 Lb. = Bigger Target. Odds were against it @ birth.