• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NY district attorney 30 mph over fleeing

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Man do they hate it when their laws rules and regulations are applied to them .

And also hilarious how patrol cops LT throws him under the bus .

Needed to see this today making my Tennessee Sour Mash taste even better

Man do they hate it when their laws rules and regulations are applied to them .

And also hilarious how patrol cops LT throws him under the bus .

Needed to see this today making my Tennessee Sour Mash taste even better

Another Elitist Cunt with a Bar Card, we are all equal, no group is above the other, we played that game and ended the Monarchy.

Invested almost 20:00 minutes of my life I'll never get back and there wasn't any "Taser taser taser! Roll over! ROLL OVER ON YOUR STOMACH! STOP RESISTING!" No urine drenched pants, nothing.

I would have tased her when she reached in her car for her badge or pepper sprayed her in her mouth when she stuck it in my face.

Invested almost 20:00 minutes of my life I'll never get back and there wasn't any "Taser taser taser! Roll over! ROLL OVER ON YOUR STOMACH! STOP RESISTING!" No urine drenched pants, nothing.

I would have tased her when she reached in her car for her badge or pepper sprayed her in her mouth when she stuck it in my face.
That won’t happen to the master class ; she’s a corporate overlord at least in the minor league.

That won’t happen to the master class ; she’s a corporate overlord at least in the minor league.
Can our DA play?

Here's the arrest of former Travis Co. DA Rosemary Lehmberg (D) being arrested for DWI after having a spat with her gf.

The good stuff started when she's being booked and in jail.

Last edited:
What will happen is they will postpone the court date until everyone forgets about it. Then drop all the charges.
Or if it was in Austin, the last Soros DA pet, Garcia, would say it was 'racism' why the cop followed him.

Can our DA play?

Here's the arrest of former Travis Co. DA Rosemary Lehmberg (D) being arrested for DWI after having a spat with her gf.

The good stuff started when she's being booked and in jail.

I'd take her over that POS , Jose Garcia any day

What will happen is they will postpone the court date until everyone forgets about it. Then drop all the charges.
From the Democrat and Chronicle
At the end of the 26-minute video from Crisafulli's body-cam, Doorley, visibly more calm, accepts the traffic ticket.

In a statement issued Thursday, she wrote: “By 1:00PM (Tuesday), I pled guilty and sent the ticket to the Webster Town Court because I believe in accepting responsibility for my actions and had no intention of using my position to receive a benefit. Nobody, including your District Attorney, is above the rule of law, even traffic laws“.

hopefully her guilty plea will not be enough to satisfy the court.

hopefully her guilty plea will not be enough to satisfy the court.
Her true demeanor was on full display. People like her think they are above everyone else, yet w/o a store shelf or waiter they could not even feed their selves. The fire can not start soon enough, to rid this rock of that type.

She's come out with a video apology.
Why wasn't she charged with fleeing and evading, failure to stop and a host of other charges that anyone else would have gotten?
But anyway, if you want to read her statement about self imposed disapline.

Reactions: Yasherka
What an elitest authoritay cunt. She would love to prosecute the Trump case and tell him nobody is above the law.

"... Finally, if one of my assistant district attorneys had acted this way, I would’ve disciplined them. So I’m disciplining myself. I will take ethics training to remind myself that professionalism matters."

Oh great, she also suffers from multiple personality disorder. I wonder if she blames her actions on the "Bad Sandra."

8oe04q.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: lonegunman762x51
This cop is NOT playing by the rules. I would swear I heard an acorn and no mag dump. Wtf

Now you understand how lawfare works. A good party member is free to do whatever they feel like with absolutely no consequences as long as they hold a DNC waiver from laws and regulations. Not a party member in good standing? Fuck you.

If you think I am lying, ask P Diddy. He was the DNC enforcer for rappers who dared speak out against the left. They fucking destroyed Kanye for liking Trump. P Diddy was the thug they sent to threaten him. When he waffled a tad they turned on him. As long as he was a good l leftist he could rape kids and traffic hoes and do whatever he wanted.

Jeff Epstein was straight up murdered in federal custody by a triple murderer ex-cop who was the Clinton cocaine connection in New York. Not one damn thing was done about it. Epstein was supposed to have used dozens of 17yo whores to sex up grown men and yet not one single man has ever been named who took part in this bullshit. Not one.

When Biden gets 105 million votes in November while losing 44-56 to Trump you will start towing the fucking line or you will go to the gulag and get reeducated.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Cop flat out says that it's an arrestable offence but he doesn't do anything but call his supervisor. She should have been treated just like anyone else. Arrested and multiple charges.
When he told her to come outside of the garage and she refused he should have cuffed her and took her to his car. He was in a very bad spot, for his safety. Nevermind he let a person that wasn't acting rational enter her vehicle. Too bad the cop that threw the 18 year old highschool girl to the ground wasn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
Cop flat out says that it's an arrestable offence but he doesn't do anything but call his supervisor. She should have been treated just like anyone else. Arrested and multiple charges.
When he told her to come outside of the garage and she refused he should have cuffed her and took her to his car. He was in a very bad spot, for his safety. Nevermind he let a person that wasn't acting rational enter her vehicle. Too bad the cop that threw the 18 year old highschool girl to the ground wasn't there.
Subsection 10A- it’s only okay to go hands on with the elderly; ladies and kids if they are not party affiliates .

And this is NY: crown jewel of laws for thee but not for me .
Take Nassau county police commissioner ; psycho Patrick Ryder - has brutality , and misconduct in his service jacket going back 30 years . Has even been convicted of perjury. Yet police commissioner none the less now running for higher office in NY.
Even has private security detail made up of fired Nassau officers and his private lawyers cost the tax payer $2000 an hour to shield him from the federal case alleging he’s misused funds from civil asset forfeiture.
That should way out shine a bitch DA that don’t wanna pull over

Several copies of this video on YouTube, if I had walked away and into the house, I would have been tased, tackled, cuffed and had my face rubbed into the ground. She should be disbarred.

I'll have to remember to try that some time. You're right officer, but I'm going to discipline myself thanks.

Reactions: Glowie
That cop argued with her like she was his mother. "...Why are you treating me this way?"

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC