• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NY home defense shooting 2 perps dead. Homeowner charged with felony for "unregistered" heirloom gun. UPDATE: ALL CHARGES DISMISSED

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • ONEIDA COUNTY, NY, JUNE 12, 2019

64 year old Ronald Stolarczyk was alone in his house when two drug addicts with a history of committing home invasions broke in and began to head up the stairs. Retrieving an old .38 revolver left to him by his long deceased father, Mr. Stolarcyzk saw the approaching figures on the dark landing and fired twice, killing Patricia Anne Talerico and her nephew Nicholas Talerico.

When sheriff's officers responded, Mr. Stolarczyk was almost immediately charged with criminal possession of a weapon, a Class C felony in New York. The reason: Because the revolver had not been registered as is required under NY State law and especially under the SAFE Act.

The more shit like this receives widespread public view, and the more shit like this happens, anti-gun leftist parasites and their "utopias" might start enjoying an unintended consequence of their BS..........A steep rise in missing persons cases. Dirtbag criminals vanishing and never being seen again. Since law abiding folks will have to face a nightmare of unconstitutional and nonsensical garbage just to protect what is theirs, why not go the whole hog, right?

Too bad I am in the downstate region and would not be able to serve on his jury. He better fight this shit all the way and not cop to some pussy ass plea deal.

AND PLEASE, would you stand up straighter, put on the hardest face as you possibly can and look the entire court in the eyes??? You are an outstanding citizen being preyed upon by a predatory government. Don't show them any fucking weakness. Every expression and action you display towards them should convey a simple "FUCK YOU" to these motherfuckers.

AUGUST 7, 2019 UPDATE:
    ALL CHARGES DISMISSED

Last edited:
    Yep that's NY for you, like most liberal hell holes.

Busy making sure the decent folk can't defend themselves from criminals and coming down hard on them when they do.
    I'm sure the usual apologists will be busy saying "well he should have followed the law and gotten a licence and permission to have a gun"... except that for the non politically connected it can be very difficult to obtain and they make it as hard as possible to keep even if you manage to get one.

I wonder if a certain party that was all up about how the law says felons can't have guns tough luck would feel about this situation where the homeowner may never legally be able to own guns again because he didn't follow an impossible to get through law and had to defend himself...

But at least the world will be safer for future criminals/politicians/Just Doing Their Duty....

The scumbags in NY have been playing these games for years... when a registered firearms owner dies... the authorities show up at the widow's house and tell her that she is a felon for having his guns... because she was not registered. They take everything.

State Police in NY are nothing more than Stasi on some of this. Disgusting. The NY Safe act is an affront... but this was going on years before it passed.

7 Boroughs of NYC control an amazing population North of Westchester... great people. Great values. Outstanding Americans. Being destroyed by a scumbag urban craphole that produced the likes of Nadler, AOC, Bernie, Schumer and all the other commie scum that rule an area of a state 1000x their urban scumpit.

States should have electoral colleges. But won't get them. So when the zombie apocalypse happens in NY... remember that no quarter should be given South of Albany.

Sirhr

NYC and Albany are pretty much filled with leftist degenerate scum. And next year, Deblasio's attempt to get into AOC's pants AKA 'partial Green New Deal' AKA plastic shopping bag ban goes into effect in the metro NYC area. I seriously hope that metro business owners will collectively tell these fucktards to take their "green" shit and shove it right up their own assholes, and continue using plastic bags. Fuck these statist parasites.

Those cops are just doing their job. We should all drop to our knees and worship the heros. Thank god they got another felon off the street.

And hey look. Another person that a pile of people here are ok with being barred from owning firearms forever.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen, mother fuckers!"
    - Samuel Adams Jackson

2 shots with a shitty .38 revolver.
    Pops should be cited for bravery and marksmanship.

Ain't no such thing as not enough gun. Shot placement, mindset, and the will to win........This guy had it. If I was him, I'd be well intent now to survive the system in as best of health as possible, and then start making certain mofo's pay for seizing my house, my freedom, labeling me as a criminal, and subjecting me to that level of humiliation.

NY and CA are like twin states liberal states. This shit right here is a sack of BS, i bet they would like it if the homeowner get rubbed, beaten or maybe had his family hurt. when did doing the right thing became wrong ?

Reactions: TACC
    The liberal overloads say its better for the old man to be a victim than for him to be able to protect himself. They should all be dragged through the streets and be made an example of.

Reactions: sako17
    This is the way of our future, men and women of America. Now we have all these shitbags coming across/invading our border. I can't imagine what's going to happen in Tx., NM,. Az., border towns, when these fucks are let loose, because they have a "court date" in 5-6 years, when they don't get enuff "free shit" and they figure "Hey, that home over there looks like it's got some free shit in it and Merica owes me that shit", and then when we have to take care of "business", we're the ones that are going to be raked over the coals (made into felons, burn-up retirement funds/money/capital, due to litigation). Because TRUE Americans are the ones that are BAD. We are here (rats on a wheel) for everyone else to take advantage of and make sure the FREE SHIT keeps flowing, F'n .gov!
    ETA: I'm pretty far north, but I know it ain't going to be too long before that shit is going to be headed my way. I feel for you, border towns. Mac

This is the way of our future, men and women of America. Now we have all these shitbags coming across/invading our border. I can't imagine what's going to happen in Tx., NM,. Az., border towns, when these fucks are let loose, because they have a "court date" in 5-6 years, when they don't get enuff "free shit" and they figure "Hey, that home over there looks like it's got some free shit in it and Merica owes me that shit", and then when we have to take care of "business", we're the ones that are going to be raked over the coals (made into felons, burn-up retirement funds/money/capital, due to litigation). Because TRUE Americans are the ones that are BAD. We are here (rats on a wheel) for everyone else to take advantage of and make sure the FREE SHIT keeps flowing, F'n .gov!
    ETA: I'm pretty far north, but I know it ain't going to be too long before that shit is going to be headed my way. I feel for you, border towns. Mac

To add to your point, there are plenty of Americans that feel the same way and that makes the problem even larger.

Last edited:

There are lots of hogs in them places. Especially Texas. They gonna get fat quickly in the near future...

It'll be a pity when some hoodrat families send out a few of their members to go scavenging and they just never come back again.

Last edited:
    Bernie Getz. I think that's how his name was spelled.
    Anyway. This goes back several decades. It's not new to the shit show in the big 5.

It's crazy that the Constitution gives me free travel and yet there are lines drawn that make me a felon when I cross the street into a communist state. If I can't carry I bypass!!!

NY and CA are like twin states liberal states. This shit right here is a sack of BS, i bet they would like it if the homeowner get rubbed, beaten or maybe had his family hurt. when did doing the right thing became wrong ?
    I'm leaving this shithole state as soon as I can afford to. Its not the state I grew up in. The NYC downstate assholes (and a special "fuck you" if any one of them is reading this) have turned this state into the dingleberry of our country. Most of the rest of the state north of NYC would rather see King Asshole (Cuomo) dead or disemboweled. He's a corrupt, narcissistic, economically retarded, vain, self serving, anti American, dickless piece of shit that gets elected every year by the equally retarded downstate population strangling our state.

A couple of our counties have already stated publicly they are not enforcing the SAFE act....which is mostly ignored by the masses as its total horse shit.

The sad reality is that a law abiding citizen defending himself against known pieces of shit with get fucked, and the other poster was right. Should've just ghosted their asses like it never happened. The state, and their idiot minded left loving assholes, have brought it to this. Evil is rewarded and good is punished.

Attachments

• 48980302-E49E-4C78-BD91-ED3701E69AFF.jpeg
      48980302-E49E-4C78-BD91-ED3701E69AFF.jpeg
      263.9 KB · Views: 20
    There is a lot more to this story than what has been reported.
    I certainly agree that NY is out of control.
    When folks have to do this to enter your home, there is definitely an issue. He had no electricity and no running water, which I don't think is a big deal, however, he was a hoarder and had health issues:

He is out of jail, his home was condemned and social services have been taking care of his needs.
    He WASN'T charged in the shooting deaths of the two dirtbags, that leads me to believe that his other charge will likely be dismissed or reduced.
    Still, it sucks that a state can be so fucked up they create criminals for owning a revolver, in his own home.

When folks have to do this to enter your home, there is definitely an issue. He had no electricity and no running water, which I don't think is a big deal, however, he was a hoarder and had health issues:
    View attachment 7111488

He is out of jail, his home was condemned and social services have been taking care of his needs.
    He WASN'T charged in the shooting deaths of the two dirtbags, that leads me to believe that his other charge will likely be dismissed or reduced.
    Still, it sucks that a state can be so fucked up they create criminals for owning a revolver, in his own home.

Ah....it's all making sense now. What better candidate to make an example of, than someone down on their luck. The state figures small chance of blowback cause this guy is destitute.

And he is a fucking hoarder! A hoarder! Hell they SHOULD lock him up, be doing him a favor. Those fucking hoarders need protection from themselves.

no matter what the out come , I will be explaining their deaths in court rather than the cops telling my family about mine , or worse .

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    You couldn’t ask for a much better case to challenge the constitutionality of the SAFE Act.
    I could be wrong, but what he was arrested on was not the safe act per se, but laws regarding registering of weapons that were inherited.

View attachment 7111488

Self-defense aka justifiable homicide is legal, its the gun charge that they can get him on.

No suprise the arent chaging him for defending himself...

I would love this case to go to the supreme court, I just dont see them saying gun registration is an issue.

I hope you didn't miss my sarcasm.

Labeling people is a grand tactic of the left. Especially when they do something so contrary to common decency.

They are trying desperately to paint the guy as a neer do well, a scrub, a bit of flotsam on the shore of a cosmopolitan society. They want the casual reader to view the state as his savior of sorts. A benevolent entity if you will, protecting him from himself.

The more I read on it the more I have the irresistible urge to vomit.

The quicker more people learn to read the real story that lies in the subtle "buzzwords" and snide elitist tripe, the quicker the pushback can start the pendulum in the other direction.

why are they trespassing on his property?
    Who says they are trespassing?
    Maybe because it was a scene where two people were shot. Whether justified or not, it gets investigated, how the fuck else do you declare it a justified shooting.

Bernie Getz. I think that's how his name was spelled.
    Anyway. This goes back several decades. It's not new to the shit show in the big 5.

It's crazy that the Constitution gives me free travel and yet there are lines drawn that make me a felon when I cross the street into a communist state. If I can't carry I bypass!!!
    Yeah WTF.

The rest of the amendments don't change when you cross state lines.

easy, strangers on property, shoot them, call cops to pick up body, unless cops have to see land ownership documents there is not much of an investigation required.

Who says they are trespassing?
    Maybe because it was a scene where two people were shot. Whether justified or not, it gets investigated, how the fuck else do you declare it a justified shooting.

Reactions: deersniper
    easy, strangers on property, shoot them, call cops to pick up body, unless cops have to see land ownership documents there is not much of an investigation required.

Unless the scene requires "further" investigation. Like...say....oh just spit balling here.....
    LOOKING FOR MORE GUNS!!!!!

Come on Jerry. The guy was a fucking HOARDER for chissakes!

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    I see a lot of idiocy here, from the typical members.

If they have to wear tyvek suits, then the home likely wasn't to code.
    Now, you can argue about code all day, and much would have merit, however, the statement about being a hoarder had more to do with the unhealthy living conditions. He apparently needed some medical attention, which he got while he was in jail.
    According to his own fucking lawyer, Stolarczyk wanted to stay in jail instead of return to his shithole.
    Once a place for him to live was found, he was released on his own recognizance.

If you guys ever shoot someone on your property, by all means, I beg you to tell the cops to fuck off.
    Morons.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ric O'shay
    so they wore tyvek when they trespass.

I see a lot of idiocy here, from the typical members.

If they have to wear tyvek suits, then the home likely wasn't to code.
    Now, you can argue about code all day, and much would have merit, however, the statement about being a hoarder had more to do with the unhealthy living conditions. He apparently needed some medical attention, which he got while he was in jail.
    According to his own fucking lawyer, Stolarczyk wanted to stay in jail instead of return to his shithole.
    Once a place for him to live was found, he was released on his own recognizance.

If you guys ever shoot someone on your property, by all means, I beg you to tell the cops to fuck off.
    Morons.

The citizen made a big mistake, its like inviting a vampire into the house...

Citizen should not have let anyone in his house nor should he have let them take him off his property.

I hope you didn't miss my sarcasm.

Labeling people is a grand tactic of the left. Especially when they do something so contrary to common decency.

They are trying desperately to paint the guy as a neer do well, a scrub, a bit of flotsam on the shore of a cosmopolitan society. They want the casual reader to view the state as his savior of sorts. A benevolent entity if you will, protecting him from himself.

The more I read on it the more I have the irresistible urge to vomit.

The quicker more people learn to read the real story that lies in the subtle "buzzwords" and snide elitist tripe, the quicker the pushback can start the pendulum in the other direction.
    Didn't miss anything. A swing and a miss on my part at some levity?

"Buzzwords" .... they continue with the "words have meaning" but many people are in the dark and are missing what's really being said.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    AUGUST 7, 2019 UPDATE:
    ALL CHARGES DISMISSED

----------
    The Oneida County District Attorney had said Stolarcyzk's actions seemed justified.

Monday night, Judge Thomas Larkin dropped the charges against Stolarczyk and dismissed his case in the interest of justice, WKTV reported.
    ----------

About time.