• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC City Council Bans Gas in New Buildings in the Name of Climate Change.

Right...so force residents to use more expensive and less efficient electrical heat...

Electrical energy that is predominantly coal generated

$100 someone bought stock in power companies
No different than the idiots that say electric cars are the answer. Even though a coal powered plant charged their car up.

*Laughs in Nuclear*

I did have a energy company advertise 100% Energy--No Coal, No Gas, No Nuclear.

Ummmm....that third option..... 100% Green bitches.

Of course no different that the idjits driving Tesla's....I'm saving the Environment by using an electircal car!! (Powered by Coal and all the CHinese Industrial rare earth waste!!)

If you truly wanted to combat Climate Change (no true scotsman alert!) you'd be 100% behind Nuclear Energy.

This friendly announcement brought to you courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Mr. Fission.

*Laughs in Nuclear*

I did have a energy company advertise 100% Energy--No Coal, No Gas, No Nuclear.

Ummmm....that third option..... 100% Green bitches.

Of course no different that the idjits driving Tesla's....I'm saving the Environment by using an electircal car!! (Powered by Coal and all the CHinese Industrial rare earth waste!!)

If you truly wanted to combat Climate Change (no true scotsman alert!) you'd be 100% behind Nuclear Energy.

This friendly announcement brought to you courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Mr. Fission.
I charge my Tesla with a gas powered generator in my garage.

HILARIOUS!!!!!
Bunch of shitties on the left coast have done this also. Utter brilliance. Those 90+% furnaces and water heaters aren't good enough were going to burn the gas at the power plants that are 40-80% efficient, and deal with the energy losses delivering the electricity ( not a free ride for the gas either) then run your direct electric heat or heat pumps and chillers......

Fucking brilliant! They just made a successful infrastructure attack against the NYC electrical grid (which is struggling anyway) during freezing weather worth at least 100k deaths.

ISIS and Al Qaeda couldn’t have planned it better.

But, but, but....wind power is clean energy....

5e67adb47a97f.image_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
lol can't wait till they ban stupidity rendering themselves illegal and in need of extermination .

I read all the posts before mine and pretty much agree with everything said.

What I really think about though is... What's it like to be that stupid? I mean this isn't your ordinary everyday stupid. It's even beyond advanced stupid. It's like stupid on an interstellar level. Perhaps even galactically stupid.

How can someone (it's a city council, so actually several someones) literally be this stupid and still have control of their bladder/bowels? How do their motor functions still operate? How do they tie their shoes without drowning in their own drool?

Do they have thoughts? Or is it like a dial tone in their heads until CNN tells them what to think?

This doesn't even fit the clinical definition of moron. Fucking plants show more discernment by turning themselves toward the source of their lives.

I can't fathom the complete lack of intellect and reasoning that a decision like this requires.

Mike

I read all the posts before mine and pretty much agree with everything said.

What I really think about though is... What's it like to be that stupid? I mean this isn't your ordinary everyday stupid. It's even beyond advanced stupid. It's like stupid on an interstellar level. Perhaps even galactically stupid.

How can someone (it's a city council, so actually several someones) literally be this stupid and still have control of their bladder/bowels? How do their motor functions still operate? How do they tie their shoes without drowning in their own drool?

Do they have thoughts? Or is it like a dial tone in their heads until CNN tells them what to think?

This doesn't even fit the clinical definition of moron. Fucking plants show more discernment by turning themselves toward the source of their lives.

I can't fathom the complete lack of intellect and reasoning that a decision like this requires.

Mike
This isn't unlike the elected representative (I forget the position and name) whom asked about the military base build-up creating lop-sidedness (that's a technical term) on the island of Guam, and was concerned about the island 'tipping over'.

It isn't a case of "and they vote, and they breed".... it is more scary when "they get voted in, and they create laws".

This isn't unlike the elected representative (I forget the position and name) whom asked about the military base build-up creating lop-sidedness (that's a technical term) on the island of Guam, and was concerned about the island 'tipping over'.

It isn't a case of "and they vote, and they breed".... it is more scary when "they get voted in, and they create laws".
Yeah, I don't remember his name either... But I do remember the dipshit island-tipping question.

He should've been drug from the chambers of Congress and immediately beat to death in the street for being stupid in public.

Mike

You would think these people would have to wear headphones with a recording of "breathe in, breathe out" on a never ending loop.

I have seen basically all the north east is requiring boiler replacement over 1MBTU to replace fossil fueled boilers with electric. That would have to suck.

Yeah, I don't remember his name either... But I do remember the dipshit island-tipping question.

He should've been drug from the chambers of Congress and immediately beat to death in the street for being stupid in public.

Mike
Hank Johnson, Georgia.

I used to work with someone who actually voted for this Pea Brain........ :rolleyes: :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: OkieMike

According to the link above, 60% of electricity in the US is generated by fossil fuels with natural gas being 38% of that. The rest is roughly 20% nuclear and 20% renewables. Facts and fools don’t mix and for certain their decisions places them solidly in the foolish category. Let’s mandate only less efficient electric water heaters, stoves, and home heat to reduce natural gas use so we can use more natural gas to produce the electricity to power the less efficient electrical appliances. Not to mention you could force the entire city off natural gas and it wouldn’t make a nano particles worth of difference on the climate. One volcano eruption emits more ozone depleting agents than mankind has cumulatively since we started walking the earth. But again, don’t let the facts mess up a fools errand. If you follow the money, my guess is those making the decision own some part of a company that supplies or installs the electrical lines, appliances etc. along with the supply.

Reactions: OkieMike