• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC closes high school to shelter illegals.

Kind of mixed feelings about this. I mean, yeah, it's not right to displace citizens to cater to the Joe's migration policy.

But on the plus side, the kids are not being currently told to lop of their penis.

TLDR, Joe is a shit show and none of his ilk are capable of doing what they talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: KYAggie
They voted for this and Joe could get on a podium and say he’s going to fix it and these idiots would all believe him and vote for him again while ignoring that he created the issue in the first place. Thats a special level of willful ignorance that leaves me speechless and makes me chuckle while the inevitable consequences of such stupidity work themselves out.

Where‘s the large bucket of popcorn, this is going to be a long show………

Let Blue States take their fair share of illegals. We have over 50,000 coming in weekly, and NY is complaining and whining about just 2 weeks worth of illegals. Let’s see what happens when we dump 20 weeks worth on their doorstep!

Glorious!

Let Blue States take their fair share of illegals. We have over 50,000 coming in weekly, and NY is complaining and whining about just 2 weeks worth of illegals. Let’s see what happens when we dump 20 weeks worth on their doorstep!

Glorious!
More, 300K the last couple months.

Reactions: TheHorta

Glorious!

Exactly!! Here’s a list of sanctuary states and the sanctuary cities within each of those 12 states; notice, Texas and Arizona are not on that list. As such, they should be dividing up 100% of the illegals being allowed to come across our borders and bussing them to each of those 12 states who voted for this mess and thought it was a great idea.