• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC gets an earthquake…

I would have wished for a 10.5 myself but knowing how compassionate you are, I understand your request for a just a moderate level of destruction.

I like your idea better.

Compassion… well I don’t pull the wings off flies for pleasure.

But we are talking about NYC here.

Sirhr

The epicenter was, actually, Lebanon Twp, NJ near Whitehouse Station. That's about 15 miles east of where my Mom and Sister live. They are OK. I used to drive through there all the time.

I've actually been through a 4.5 when I was visiting Anchorage. AK. It happened around 2:30am AK time for about 35 seconds. I didn't even recognize it as an Earthquake until it was almost done. I immediately stood in my hotel doorway (that's where I was taught to stand), but absolutely nothing thereafter. A fellow hotel mate was looking out his door as well. We just shrugged and went back to bed.

I thought, "Must have been the couple next door!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I was woken up by the rocking of the bed as I work late this week and sleep late. I thought I was on the train for that one split second before fully coming to. Epicenter was in Jersey, so very likely Chris Christie threw a temper tantrum because his double burger patties were a bit too small for his liking...

Maybe it's just an omen of worse to come?

Don't we have an eclipse coming up, what if the sun doesn't come back? Here's hoping ;)

Reactions: Big Phish
I was woken up by the rocking of the bed as I work late this week and sleep late. I thought I was on the train for that one split second before fully coming to. Epicenter was in Jersey, so very likely Chris Christie threw a temper tantrum because his double burger patties were a bit too small for his liking...

Christie (assuming he still lives in the same house) is actually about 15-20 miles north/northeast of the epicenter in Mendham, Twp.

As if this wasn't bad enough, I heard it's supposed to get dark in some places for like 5 minutes on monday. For the sake of democracy, we'd better start passing out the mail in ballots.

Besides, killing millions of New Yorkers would only create more Democrat voters.

As if this wasn't bad enough, I heard it's supposed to get dark in some places for like 5 minutes on monday. For the sake of democracy, we'd better start passing out the mail in ballots.

Besides, killing millions of New Yorkers would only create more Democrat voters.

Eclipses are all fun and games until the sun is blotted out much longer than usual, then somebody observes that the object blocking the sun is triangular in shape, with what looks like titanic cannons and weapons turrets mounted on it, and there is a fleet of them in orbit, in battle formation... 😂

Eclipses are all fun and games until the sun is blotted out much longer than usual, then somebody observes that the object blocking the sun is triangular in shape, with what looks like titanic cannons and weapons turrets mounted on it, and there is a fleet of them in orbit, in battle formation... 😂

As long as they bleed, we can kill them.

Sirhr

1712344257160.png

Someone is aiming for DC.........just need to adjust the dope.......

The wrath of Trump is coming in the form of seismic waves!

And fuck you @HeavyAssault for thinking an earthquake will make me and my great state go away! We invented the fucking things and then sent them to Japan to perfect them! :cool:

Not over yet folks. Another aftershock about 5 minutes ago.

Let's hope an aftershock and not building up to a big big one, for the sake of democracy.

Not over yet folks. Another aftershock about 5 minutes ago.

Let's hope an aftershock and not building up to a big big one, for the sake of democracy.

In the old days we almost never had earthquakes, now we have them several times a day. Damn you climate change! Damn you Donald Trump!
Earthquakes are micro aggressions, manifestations of white supremacy. (I never hear about earthquakes in Africa on MSNBC.) The science is settled! It's not safe to make people travel out in this dangerous new normal on election day. We MUST have mail in voting!
And more money for Ukraine.

4.8 isn't even an earthquake.

6.5 is a starter earthquake that you can feel and know w/o a doubt that it's an earthquake.

I've lived thru a shitload of them due to growing up in SoCal.
Until you can see a visible wave rolling down the street in the asphalt.....it ain't shit.
And yes, with a large enough quake there will be a wave that does show as a 6 inch or higher deflection in the asphalt.
Your pool will also slosh like a mofo.

NY/NJ.....don't bore me.