• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC Shit Hole

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    A sub human takes a club and cracks open the heads of the Police and nothing happens. Why after the first strike there wasn't hot lead screaming back at the attacker to prevent the second strike is beyond me.
    I know NYPD is doing there job but why even arrest the guy when he will be let out free and you guys wind up with blood dripping down your heads. How can the NYPD provide security for the Mayor , everyone should walk away he can't fire the entire force if you guys stick together.

A sub human takes a club and cracks open the heads of the Police and nothing happens. Why after the first strike there wasn't hot lead screaming back at the attacker to prevent the second strike is beyond me.
    I know NYPD is doing there job but why even arrest the guy when he will be let out free and you guys wind up with blood dripping down your heads. How can the NYPD provide security for the Mayor , everyone should walk away he can't fire the entire force if you guys stick together.

That's the administrator that was kneeling with the protestors a month ago.
    Maybe they knocked some sense into him

Impossible to knock any sense into a kneeling, appeasing and groveling sponge layered with liberal dukee :poop:
    Too bad he didn’t get his jawbone of an ass knocked plumb off.

1594932165904.png

This...

People are beginning to realize that the mob's thirst for blood is not stopped by virtue signalling such as kneeling or kissing shoes... Virtue signalling only shows that you are weak and vulnerable and ready for the harvest...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    It's safer now that more criminals are being set free according to the genius who is letting them loose upon the public.

County commissioner Antonov:

"Comrade Commissar, ze collective farms in our region have experienced even more failures zis zeason. Ve cannot even produce harvest for our towns. And more people have died from hunger in ze lazt veek"...

Commissar Yankelov:

"No, no commissioner, you know Great Comrade Stalin do not vant to hear bad news any day. You vill write down that production in ze collective farms have gone UP 15 percent as compared to last year. And edit the registers so the names of those who are dead never existed in zee first place"...

Commissioner Antonov:

"Understood, Comrade Commissar... I vork on report right away"...