• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC: We defunded police, you citizen’s should confront violent criminals.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
We know how this ends!
CBBE32F5-3C27-4FC2-A292-D8155DE794C8.jpeg

Fuck finally.....

The ghetto goblins thought the police treated them badly....wait till the goon squads start start handling things.

Hell I'm all in favor of defunding the police...just so long as they dont bitch about how I handle the situations...

Back in the good old days....

Sirhr
so basically they want to defund police...persuade citizens to do the polices job.....and that way when a goblin gets shot, and there is BLM outrage.....police can go arrest the people protecting themselves and doing what the first lady asked them to do.....all while denouncing "vigilante violence"....

because we all know damn well that if a "good christian child" out "spreading the word of jesus" gets the shit beat out of him...that the police are going to go round up the people who did it, and not the thug.

really sort of a 1-2 fuck you to the citizens of NYC.....then again......they fucking voted for this shit.

Fuck finally.....

The ghetto goblins thought the police treated them badly....wait till the goon squads start start handling things.

Hell I'm all in favor of defunding the police...just so long as they dont bitch about how I handle the situations...

Plenty of old school, hardcore Italians, Irish, and Chinese around here... 19th century style Committees of Vigilance can be arranged overnight...

McCray expanded on the “5 D’s”, recommending people interrupt a “hate crime or incident” by engaging with the victim using a question like, “What time is it?”

Reactions: Ravenworks and Fig
5 Ds. "D is for Distract, Delegate, Document, Delay, and Direct"

She forgot about Deez nutz!

Good luck NYC, you're gonna need it.

McCray expanded on the “5 D’s”, recommending people interrupt a “hate crime or incident” by engaging with the victim using a question like, “What time is it?”

"ummm excuse me mr. criminal, i know you are busy beating the shit out of that woman......and i really hate to bother you......but do you by any chance know what time it is?"

like do these retards even listen to themselves before they speak?

Think of it as a part-time second job.

Aw Pshaw, I'm too old now...

F'n Retarded Moonbats.

NYC; you elected them. You're on your own now. Enjoy those beautiful, blood-red sunsets on the West Side.

Think of this as the peace dividend after the defunding.

Good old Sullivan Act, still aiding crime after all these decades.

The pendulum is still swinging, folks...

Glad to be from NY...; Farrr from NY

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
Until folks, en masse, respond to them, this shit will continue.

Cops in MN example 1, coming to trial. Overcharged, expect the riots.

Kid in WI, example 2. Over charged, expect the riots.

Until the people speak clearly to those attempting this shit - it'll continue. Once they see how their dog in the race is fairing - it'll stop. Just an opinion.

They are headed towards reaping what they sow. Look no further than DC's defensive perimeter. LOL. Worthless Political fucks.

Can out of state citizens help like on the weekends ?View attachment 7576794

do we need a SH weekly field trip?

0a3ed741ef3e1e2fc788aea5a612649b.jpg

well just outfit a retard bus with Guinness, Lagavulin, and fine cigars...give it a nice camo paint job....then roll into NYC all kitted out blasting Ride of the Valkyries while @TheGerman rides rooftop with a ma-deuce?

well just outfit a retard bus with Guinness, Lagavulin, and fine cigars...give it a nice camo paint job....then roll into NYC all kitted out blasting Ride of the Valkyries while @TheGerman rides rooftop with a ma-deuce?
Looking at this, gives me visions of an old Cheech & Chong movie I once saw. Mac🤔

Last edited:
Bout to be the God damn hunger games up in NYC. Fan fuckin tastic!
That is the problem-I don't think it is.

Sheeple, watch the weak get eaten. And then say: it's not us! When they do realize they are the sheeple-too late. So sad, sucks to be them. Fuckin' dinner for some predator.

The rest of that state may have some something to say about all that.

And I do hope so. I am in a similar Commie state at the moment.

Or, fuck them entirely. Remains to be seen.

Lead a horse to water, etc.

You cannot save them all-no matter how you try.

An opinion.

I would have ZERO interest in looking out for the wellbeing of the people that voted for that BS leadership.

Nothing like a pack of goblins stealing your stuff, breaking and entering, beating the crap of you with ZERO repercussions to knock some sense in to you.

They can die by their own sword.

Good for you.

Hope they do not eye your property brother.

Stay safe. You and yours.
I would have ZERO interest in looking out for the wellbeing of the people that voted for that BS leadership.

Nothing like a pack of goblins stealing your stuff, breaking and entering, beating the crap of you with ZERO repercussions to knock some sense in to you.

They can die by their own sword.

If we're riding this. You digital boys are gonna stand out. Woodlands for the win!

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260

If you want to camo in NYC... nothing better than one of these....
1615250194051.png

Sirhr

They will probably hire more officers once things get bad enough.

I remember arguing with my then second wife about this. Her side was that those youths 'asked' for money and only had a 'screwdriver'. I fired her 5 years later.
You are a very patient man. A screwdriver is freaking deadly. Just a bit less capability than an ice-pick...did your wife never watch Friday the 13th?