• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC: We defunded police, you citizen’s should confront violent criminals.

Death Squads get shit done

View attachment 7579702
You're done. You were warned last time, that you were on your last chance. Have fun on your trip out of here....

space cowboy.gif

I'd guess the report is trying to save space and you just need to add three zeros to the end of each figure for the total killed by each regime.

Reactions: forrestgump01
Ok what the hell am I looking at? And what is a democide? And what did I miss with the Duarte post?

Democide is when a government kills its own people.

Happens all the time, bigger the gov typically bigger the mass graves/ovens need to be

These numbers are comical.
Stalin
Mao
Pol
Little boy from Austria
This crew was good for 100 million plus
Btw the little boy was killing the locals aka citizens first.

R

Yeah, history is ghey, who needs that, just slap a punisher sticker on it eh sheepdawg?

"IF" you are ever in a self defense situation the only thing you say is "I want a lawyer" give them your ID and shut the fuck up.

What a biased hit peace in this victim, gotta toss in this to try to make the guy seem crazy or otherwise disparage him. Why not add a PSA instead, something like with this one simple trick you can nearly eliminate you chance of being shot; don’t break into homes or victimize people.
But no, they go this route.

Court records note the home was filled debris and property, some stacked several feet high, in what appeared to be a hoarding issue”