• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYFD Shutters 26 Firehouses Over Vaccine Mandate

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

As of 7:30 a.m. Saturday, New York City has locked up 26 firehouses due to manpower shortages blamed on the COVID vaccine mandate.
GOP Rep. Nicole Malliotakis represents Staten Island and Brooklyn, where five of the now-closed stations are located. If someone dies, she points the blame at Komrade de Blasio.
Just as a reminder, Komrade Bill gave New York City’s essential workers, including firefighters, a hero’s ticker-tape parade in July 2021. Today, many are fired. My, how the times have changed.

All those "special animals" that were "more equal" than the rest while they cheerfully "just did their jobs" and helped the tyrants oppress everyone else and destroy all small businesses and literally play gestapo at Jewish gatherings are now wondering why nobody seems all that outraged when the tyrants get around to telling the "special animals", thanks for your help, now you get with the program for the meat market or else...

No, no it wouldn't. As much as I despise NYC politics and mindsets, I never wish destruction or death upon my fellow Americans. Fuck off somewhere else with that bullshit.
Communists are not fellow Americans.

they would literally put you in camps and want you dead

Reactions: HeavyAssault
People that vote to destroy America, steal your money , flood us with illegals , take your guns , put trans in your kids bathrooms etc.

Fuck those people
Alright you chose to wade into this.

what % of people voted for Biden? What % of people decided to vote for deBlasio? Are they ONLY going to be the people that die in this scenario? Furthermore, do they deserve to die for thier excercising of their rights under the Constitution? What of the children caught up in this haven’t been in this political mele for the last few years? Do they deserve to die or be denied their loved ones because of how they voted and be sent to a home or some such?

your aurgument is ridiculous. And terrifying. Is this what SH had become?

This argument makes you no better than those you oppose. Seems like those who say ultra liberals and ultra conservatives end up meeting in the middle when the circle is complete are correct. I for one will not sign on to this line of thought or direction. It’s wrong.

The country would be better off without the blue hives. A lot of innocents died at Hiroshima but it saved lives compared to the alternative
Not even a good deflect. Answer the rest of the post. You chose to answer, now we find out what you really believe.

Communists are not fellow Americans.

they would literally put you in camps and want you dead
I don't lump in the common man of NYC with the commies leading the city through rigged elections "won" by lying politicians who are bought and paid for by the liberal elite class who really run the city. There are hundreds of thousands of die hard conservatives in NYC that get their hands dirty each day at work.

The few in NYC and elsewhere who actually do wish me dead are more than welcome to come on out to Wyoming and try, but I'm no rookie to that either and it didn't fare well for the last schmucks who tried.

NYC doesn't deserve a NG explosion now any more than they deserved the WTC coming down twenty years ago.

You still didn’t answer the questions specifically. Try again.
This country would be better off with them gone. Deserve has nothing to do with it.

Go ship them to a communist country or the bottom of the sea IDGAF

This country would be better off with them gone. Deserve has nothing to do with it.

Go ship them to a communist country or the bottom of the sea IDGAF
What of you mother or daughter are there? Is that just “ collateral damage”?

Yes like all the Union members
More and more private industry union members are conservatives too, they just work in a closed shop and have to pay the dues to have the job. Not so much the case with public/gov employee unions, but private industry workers understand when their business does better, they do better.

One add, there's a lot of unions who are actually challenging and fighting against the vaccine mandates put out by companies and the government.

Some people are victims of unintended consequences, and never responsible for the predicaments they create, others are purveyors of rational expectations and not surprised by the shit that cometh.

I'm sorry....but keep that in NYC. It's not like innocent people haven't died for this country to have freedoms.

Yes like all the Union members
What is it with you?

More and more private industry union members are conservatives too, they just work in a closed shop and have to pay the dues to have the job. Not so much the case with public/gov employee unions, but private industry workers understand when their business does better, they do better.

One add, there's a lot of unions who are actually challenging and fighting against the vaccine mandates put out by companies and the government.
The rank and file in the trades are mostly conservatives.

The liberal spectrum is starting to revolt and eat their own because their leaders over played their hand.

They support commies and protect the worthless. And ensure everything costs more. Most are lazy scum and proud of
It. It’s why all the industries that can be offshored, aee
This is such horseshit. 90% of the carpenters I work with in the field boots on the ground are conservative as hell. Ha, every year our superintendent takes us out to the desert to have a company shooting spree. Unless your in a union and are using "I" statements, why don't you do your own research.

While your at it, file a police report about where the union fucked you in the ass. You clearly haven't gotten over it.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
This is such horseshit. 90% of the carpenters I work with in the field boots on the ground are conservative as hell. Ha, every year our superintendent takes us out to the desert to have a company shooting spree. Unless your in a union and are using "I" statements, why don't you do your own research.

While your at it, file a police report about where the union fucked you in the ass. You clearly haven't gotten over it.
I have friends /acquaintances in different unions. The stories they tell and are proud of it. Smfh

Look where leadership spends the money on politics that they steal from the members.

Guys, we have to start finding some common ground and working together to stop this nonsense. As much as some may not like their fellow countrymen or what they have voted for or believed in, there has to be another way. Nobody should be wishing anything bad upon anyone. That’s not the way abd that’s what makes us better than them, imo. Dont fall for this divide and conquer mess. Unite. Stand firm. Find another way. Even if the other side would lead you into camps and train cars, do not fall prey to them and give them the upper hand by fighting those of you with the same ideology! I don’t know the answers but fighting amongst ourselves isn’t it. Voting likely isn’t it. The only real way I know is to get involved in your communities and teach right from wrong as best you can. I think with enough good people spreading good that good things follow. This is not weakness. There is a reason the deadliest man in the room typically isn’t that outspoken. Just saying.