• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oakland - Guaranteed Income (White People Need Not Apply)

Step 1 to Communist rule. Get the people used to the government monetarily supporting the people.

What happens when there comes a time that the government no longer pays these people? That $500 each month is no less than 20% of their monthly income based on $30,000 being the cut off point. Do you think those people will feel the pain of losing 20% or more of their monthly income? If they are making $30,000 don't they have to pay income taxes? Will this $500 be added to their tax debt too?

But I guess if I were in their shoes, I'd be reaching for the dangling carrot in front of me. They talk about racism, but making black people MORE dependent on the government's handouts is about as racist as it can get.

But hey, I'm just an old white guy. My opinions don't mean anything any longer.

Are there any white people in Oakland?
Yes. A lot. Low grade white coders moved there after they got pushed out of San Francisco by the high prices. So, the dumbest of the worst.

Wanna piss off a bunch of scientists? Ask them all how many races there are. I've heard between 3 and 7.

Wonder where all this money is going to come from because everyone is moving out of Cali.

Fine. No Federal funds for you. Do whatever you want with your State dollars, but not with my Federal tax dollars.

Reactions: Foul Mike
I hope they all get addicted to the government cheese, then have the rug pulled out from under them when the gov is bankrupt

What does it take to qual as black or indigenous? I'm more injun than e warren. Would I qual? Just how black does someone need to be or is it act? Obamas half white; would he get the full payment or just half? Would m&m (I think that the white rapper?) get a check?

And what about the mexicans? You've got your short / dark feature indigenous types and the (as seen on mex tv) white ones. How do we sort out the mexicans?

Fine. No Federal funds for you. Do whatever you want with your State dollars, but not with my Federal tax dollars.
Just wait. Your fine new president is drawing a plan to provide a 15K gift for home down-payments to only non-whites.

It's interesting to see how so many people managed to make it though the YEARS of the great depression. The pain of hunger was the motivator. The thought of starving to death taught them how to survive.

Give people everything for free (free to them not actually FREE in reality) and what motivation to they have to stand up and do it on their own. NONE. All you've taught them it to be able to extend their arm with an upward facing palm.

Reactions: Jscb1b
I have a dream, that one day, my children will be judged, not by the color of their skin, but the content of their character... unless they're handing out reparations.

Yes. A lot. Low grade Honest white coders moved there after they got pushed out of San Francisco by the high prices.
FIFY. The honest code writers are what Bill Gates and the other unscrupulous software giants stole intellectual property and made their billions from. You notice the Big-tech moguls, Gates Zuckerberg and the founder of Google are all evil to the core globalists.

I heard about this pandemic back in 2012 when a retired software mogul that knows Gates told me something catastrophic was on the horizon, not only for the U,S, but world wide. I blew it off as Ive heard end times predictions most my life in the shooting industry.

I'm keep'n my eyes out for the Tecate' Girls to rush the border! Mac(y)

The real questions are the following fair trades?:

Food for a blowie
Water for half and half
Shelter for missionary
Full hotel like accommodation for anal

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Food for a blowie
Water for half and half
Shelter for missionary
$600.00 for the doctor visit, fecal sample / lab work and prescription for Giardia.

Reactions: AngryKoala

Food for a blowie
Water for half and half
Shelter for missionary
The cool thing about immagrant chicks is when your done you just drop em off at la migra lol. That doesnt work quite as well as the homeless chicks anywhere joke....

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
My son is going down to Tijuana to visit a female friend twice a month. A girl from Mexico and her name is Nadia. Is that a Mexican name?

I can't imagine why he's traveling down there except for good Tacos and Burritos.....

mmm taco's and burritos crunchy and chewy and with guacamole

My son is going down to Tijuana to visit a female friend twice a month. A girl from Mexico and her name is Nadia. Is that a Mexican name?

I can't imagine why he's traveling down there except for good Tacos and Burritos.....
He's probably getting something good there...I would have an honest conversation with him. If its his girlfriend, thats not the end of the world. There are good, hard working honest Mexicans (some just dd a great job on my lawn). If he's running drugs well...

Every time I read a story about reparations, I think of that Chappell skit. I think that's exactly what would happen.
The thing that makes him so funny is telling it exactly how it is or would be. 100% accurate.
Hell, look how a lot act with $1400 😳🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Smitty192
I'm now black...at least from the waist down🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

And what about the mexicans? You've got your short / dark feature indigenous types and the (as seen on mex tv) white ones. How do we sort out the mexicans?
Your question is phrased to ask Nationality, not racial. It is far more complicated than that, since just like continnetal US and Canada, there are many different tribes of "Native" "Indiginous" people (all immigrants from Asia via the land bridge of the Ice Age), or Asian boat people (china, Japan Bora Bora, etc) into Peru and the Isthmus, followed by mixing with lower class Spanish invaders (soldiers and workers, with few of the leadership marrying, although freely taking part in rape and partying), who also had a strict class system (look at old documents written by Spaniards regarding whether you were born in Spain (Peninsular) or the Canary Islands (Islanos), or mixed with an indian (a name given to new world natives (again, who were Asian immigrants themselves, because explorers thought they'd reached India), (Mestizo), or indian and black (coyote) or a dozen other combinations including Spanish bred (both parents) but born in New Spain (what you call Mexico) who were called Coloniars. Picking out who is who is worse than in Inda with their caste system from high-born to untouchable, which at least was all one people.
Then arrises the generic application of the term "Mexican" to all Latin descendents coming from the south of the Rio Grande, when most are coming from Central America.
"Sistema de Castas (or Society of Castes) was a porous racial classification system in colonial New Spain (present-day Mexico). It was a “hierarchal ordering of racial groups according to their proportion of Spanish blood.” In this system, notable categories with significant meaning were español (Spaniard), castizo, morisco, mestizo, mulatto, indio (Indian), and negro (black). At the sistema de castas’ most extreme, there were more than forty classifications, with español being the most desirable and negro being the least desirable for sociopolitical purposes. Race, color, physical features, occupation, and wealth in this society mattered as Spanish officials attempted to control every aspect of a person’s life from employment to regulating dress codes and friendships.

Within the Castas, most persons of African descent were categorized between Spaniard and Negro, and identified as mulatto or racially intermingledhispanicized citizens of predominant African heritage. Socially, blacks were marginalized in Colonial Spanish affairs and were systematically victimized by an institutional discrimination designed to quell civil unrest through assimilating them as ladinos (Spanish speakers) and integrating them into a feudal caste society."
This is a rough outline, of a complicated, mix of European invaders, (speaking of the latin countries of the new world) who had been here up to a couple hundred years before the British colonies were established), Asian invaders (who had been here since the ice age), and Asians who hd boated across the southern Pacific. They arent all Mexicans. Indeed, there are a great many who are mostly blooded Spaniards, with minimal if any Indio genetic content.
I don't have at my fingertips, most of my references as that is in my family history reseach. My family, mostly spaniard has been in Texas since 1731. It was New Spain at the time. They were second wave immigrants sent by the King to bring commerce to Texas, from the Canary Islands (Islanos, Spaniards who had settled the Canary Islands hundreds of years before). Up till then Texas was still a wild frontier and getting little return to the King for his expenses. That's another story.
So from the masses at the border being brought across illegally by (Mexican) coyotes, pick out the Hondurans, Costa Ricans, El Slavador, Nicaraugua, Etc, from actual Mexican (nationality) people crossing.
The political weaponization of the border situation by the Marxist criminals running the show in Washington is confusing already.
"Enemies foreign and domestic" comes to mind.

Your question is phrased to ask Nationality, not racial. It is far more complicated than that, since just like continnetal US and Canada, there are many different tribes of "Native" "Indiginous" people (all immigrants from Asia via the land bridge of the Ice Age), or Asian boat people (china, Japan Bora Bora, etc) into Peru and the Isthmus, followed by mixing with lower class Spanish invaders (soldiers and workers, with few of the leadership marrying, although freely taking part in rape and partying), who also had a strict class system (look at old documents written by Spaniards regarding whether you were born in Spain (Peninsular) or the Canary Islands (Islanos), or mixed with an indian (a name given to new world natives (again, who were Asian immigrants themselves, because explorers thought they'd reached India), (Mestizo), or indian and black (coyote) or a dozen other combinations including Spanish bred (both parents) but born in New Spain (what you call Mexico) who were called Coloniars. Picking out who is who is worse than in Inda with their caste system from high-born to untouchable, which at least was all one people.
Then arrises the generic application of the term "Mexican" to all Latin descendents coming from the south of the Rio Grande, when most are coming from Central America.
"Sistema de Castas (or Society of Castes) was a porous racial classification system in colonial New Spain (present-day Mexico). It was a “hierarchal ordering of racial groups according to their proportion of Spanish blood.” In this system, notable categories with significant meaning were español (Spaniard), castizo, morisco, mestizo, mulatto, indio (Indian), and negro (black). At the sistema de castas’ most extreme, there were more than forty classifications, with español being the most desirable and negro being the least desirable for sociopolitical purposes. Race, color, physical features, occupation, and wealth in this society mattered as Spanish officials attempted to control every aspect of a person’s life from employment to regulating dress codes and friendships.

Within the Castas, most persons of African descent were categorized between Spaniard and Negro, and identified as mulatto or racially intermingledhispanicized citizens of predominant African heritage. Socially, blacks were marginalized in Colonial Spanish affairs and were systematically victimized by an institutional discrimination designed to quell civil unrest through assimilating them as ladinos (Spanish speakers) and integrating them into a feudal caste society."
This is a rough outline, of a complicated, mix of European invaders, (speaking of the latin countries of the new world) who had been here up to a couple hundred years before the British colonies were established), Asian invaders (who had been here since the ice age), and Asians who hd boated across the southern Pacific. They arent all Mexicans. Indeed, there are a great many who are mostly blooded Spaniards, with minimal if any Indio genetic content.
I don't have at my fingertips, most of my references as that is in my family history reseach. My family, mostly spaniard has been in Texas since 1731. It was New Spain at the time. They were second wave immigrants sent by the King to bring commerce to Texas, from the Canary Islands (Islanos, Spaniards who had settled the Canary Islands hundreds of years before). Up till then Texas was still a wild frontier and getting little return to the King for his expenses. That's another story.
So from the masses at the border being brought across illegally by (Mexican) coyotes, pick out the Hondurans, Costa Ricans, El Slavador, Nicaraugua, Etc, from actual Mexican (nationality) people crossing.
The political weaponization of the border situation by the Marxist criminals running the show in Washington is confusing already.
"Enemies foreign and domestic" comes to mind.
Well said.

My wife is "Mexican" but has very light skin and green eyes. Nobody had ever recognized her as Mexican, until she was working at a bank in college, and some migrant workers, apparently from the same area as her ancestors, started speaking to her in Spanish. She doesn't speak a word. She loves pulling out the Mexican card when white libs get too uppity on her.

Just wait. Your fine new president is drawing a plan to provide a 15K gift for home down-payments to only non-whites.
They already have a plan to 'forgive' farm debt, to minority farmers only. These things surely could not stand a court challenge?