• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Obama did this.

I quite certain he was the Manchurian.

I didn’t realize it until today.

I knew he was evil but I didn’t think his malevolence would last this long.

Reactions: Bender
Feinstein and her husband have a long relationship with China and enormous personal and professional investments. Few media outlets have pointed out that Feinstein has had Chinese spies in her office before. So it was not a surprise to those who follow this odd Chinese love affair that yet again a spy was found in her office — her driver and office manager of 20 years.

Feinstein and her husband have a long relationship with China and enormous personal and professional investments. Few media outlets have pointed out that Feinstein has had Chinese spies in her office before. So it was not a surprise to those who follow this odd Chinese love affair that yet again a spy was found in her office — her driver and office manager of 20 years.
Mitch McConnell as well... not the spy shit, but incestuous business ties with his wife's (Elaine Chow) family's shipping company.

A89C08B5-8BAA-4CAA-9504-59F7B5AB8669.jpeg

So was it all a plan to let Trump win so they could drop this on the world while the "leader of the world" is a Republican president? To ensure Democrats are voted into office to stop the madness?

To be honest I don’t think Trump had a choice. His buddies made him run for president.

He’s doing his best to payback favors from the past 30 years.

He’s doing the best he can.

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Heron, since you're in the Ann Arbor area, by chance the hash bash hasn't come early this year for you has it?

I heard the college kids complaining about being dry on weed.?‍♂️

Not sure when the crackheads will run short.

Lots of aggressive panhandling here the past couple days.

who decided they could be trusted with highest level virus research facilities?

Reactions: clcustom1911
i mean, we're talking about a culture that skims fat scum from the sewers to make cooking oil, and they take lab animals and sell them for food.

i mean, we're talking about a culture that skims fat scum from the sewers to make cooking oil, and they take lab animals and sell them for food.

I can verify that the Chinese do this. my ex-girlfriend lived there for a couple years.

She said they skim the fat off the sewers in the early AM.

They filter it and use it for cooking oil.

Monsters.

I broke up with her before she moved there. She was begging me to come with her. I said NO.

We stay in touch but her decision to move there made me stop dating her.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Mitch McConnell as well... not the spy shit, but incestuous business ties with his wife's (Elaine Chow) family's shipping company.

I know people on both sides have sold out the Nation for their personal gain, this behavior could be stopped if we kept the gallows active. Swinging bodies in the wind sends a strong message to those who wish to cross our Republic.

I can verify that the Chinese do this. my ex-girlfriend lived there for a couple years.

She said they skim the fat off the sewers in the early AM.

They filter it and use it for cooking oil.

Monsters.

I broke up with her before she moved there. She was begging me to come with her. I said NO.

We stay in touch but her decision to move there made me stop dating her.
What kind of babbling bullshit, is that? You just pull this shit out of your ass or do the voices in your head pound the keys? Looking at some of your post makes me wonder why your even here, except to stir the pot.

What kind of babbling bullshit, is that? You just pull this shit out of your ass or do the voices in your head pound the keys? Looking at some of your post makes me wonder why your even here, except to stir the pot.

It’s called “sewer oil” or “gutter oil.” Maybe you should go read something before calling people out.

Reactions: Bender
China and Taiwan are two separate countries. The Taiwanese people do not want to be part of China. Elian Chow’s parents fled China to Taiwan then came to the US. Her fathers shipping company is head quarters is in NYC. I’m sure, like any father, he took care of his daughters and they worked for the company.

Reactions: vwhugger
Well, one benefit of COVID-19 will be that once it kills off the boomers, the “this is Obama’s fault” and other conspiracy bullshit will die down.

• Haha
Reactions: ditter and Corprin
Killing off of all the weak, has been a long running plan from 1917 on. There are many who think they are strong but w/o other one trick pony's they are the same. I've seen it over an over one of the reasons this country an man is like he is today. The longer man lives on this rock the weaker he becomes vs his kin just 2-3 generations back, let alone 100-300 years back. When mother nature is allowed to step in she will do a clean up rather fast. An it looks like she may get her chance if man keeps fucking around.

All my neighbors were burning pallets last night. Cops rolled in about midnight and told us to go home.

College town.

These kids need social interaction. Classes are canceled. They have nothing to do and are getting very lonely.

I figured this whole "stay home" situation would be a college kids dream. Non stopped, uninterrupted video game play, with pizza delivery on speed dial.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Praise Jeebus, the satanist homosexual Obama did it again!!! Now they are attacking the followers of the third book of the Bible!!!

The libs will stop at nothing!!!!

It’s broomdongle time boys!

China and Taiwan are two separate countries. The Taiwanese people do not want to be part of China. Elian Chow’s parents fled China to Taiwan then came to the US. Her fathers shipping company is head quarters is in NYC. I’m sure, like any father, he took care of his daughters and they worked for the company.
Elaine was a looker when she was young. But i have a weakness for the Asian Persuasion. Her story embodies the American Dream.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin