• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD OBO leica swaro noblex/doctor binos and spotting scopes

ballistictip1088

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 31, 2022
az
clearing out all my old binos/glass
SOLD leica geovid 10x42 HD-B laser range finding binos used in great shape $1130 shipped and insured SOLD

leica geovid 10x42 BRF-y binos. used for archery hunting and painted $820 shipped and insured

swaro habicht st80 spotting scope used with minor scratching on outside as seen in pics. there are a few very small scratches from use on the objective lense. I cant send those pics to anyone interested. theyre hard to get a camera to pick them up. $920 shipped and insured

noblex doctor 80/500 40x binos with case. used in great shape $2050 shipped and insured

All of this stuff was bought new. some of it has the orignial receipts in it and its all 1 owner stuff thats been taken care of. I can take usps mo, cert. check, cashier check, zelle or cash app for payment. I CANNOT TAKE PAYPAL OR VENMO FOR PAYMENT

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 152
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 155
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 154
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 147
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Reactions: mettee
Ill take the efb:s if avalible
p.m sent on docters as well

bump with or best offer added. please make reasonable offers. I am not hurting for cash and will not take $500. just need to make room.