• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos OBR with AAC 762SD

Re: OBR with AAC 762SD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drew_0109</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are u wearing ear pro with the AAC mounted. Regardless its a nice rig </div></div>

Better safe than sorry. If you shoot a few rounds here and there...a can with no ears is just fine.

If you're shooting all day long, it's still loud enough to damage the only ears you've got.

AND. Who knows how many of the other are "going loud"

Nice Stick, are you running an AAC Brake or Flash Hider?

Hah, not sniperish. It was blowin a lot of dust and crap around. The smaaaagggghhhh was just really helpful in keeping my eyes from gettin all dusted out.

Yeah, this was during a course so ear-pro was needed.

Running a break under the can. The brake works great (although is quite a bit louder!).

I thought you had captured the first known pic of a Jawa sniper.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recognize that bus! </div></div>I cleaned its windows after we dropped you off.
laugh.gif

Contrast with background! Busted!
smile.gif

Very nice looking stick, I am Just in love with the way the OBRs look, they have very nice lines.

C_K

Nice photo of nice rig all camo'd out but your scope flash gave you up! LOL!