• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Observation and Sighting Devices Forum: Village Idiot Nominations

koshkin

Dark Lord Of Optics
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2006
    New Mexico
    www.opticsthoughts.com
    Not sure if this belongs here or in the Bear Pit. My apologies if I am stepping over the line.

I am not on here as much as I used to be, but lately it seems like every thread has some more spirited than usual mudslinging. It seems to be centered around a few posters, but it is also entirely possible that I am misreading it.

Please post your nominations for this forum's village idiot(s).

I am really curious to see if the names most frequently mentioned will be the same ones I am thinking of.

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

I love a good shit show

I will not cast stones, but am grabbing the popcorn to see which pompous asses that I am thinking of make the list.

I still think that there should be a most frequently banned ranking list.

I am easily entertained, but am heading to the range.

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Bear Pit. My apologies if I am stepping over the line.

I am not on here as much as I used to be, but lately it seems like every thread has some more spirited than usual mudslinging. It seems to be centered around a few posters, but it is also entirely possible that I am misreading it.

Please post your nominations for this forum's village idiot(s).

I am really curious to see if the names most frequently mentioned will be the same ones I am thinking of.
    You called?

No-one taking the bait yet?

Rather than name names, here's three themes:
    • People who promote Arken but then tell us they haven't used anything else
    • People whose answer to any scope recommendation question is Burris
    • People who go on about 'glass' but haven't tested their scopes for reliability.
    Welp, not me unless it mentions the tiny hat club🤷🏼‍♂️

• People who go on about 'glass' but haven't tested their scopes for reliability.
    Hmm yes but I think you should take a closer look at the Burris XTR pro…… 😂

Reactions: Dobermann

And promote Christensen Arms

Scopeye.

He talks more BS than I do.

I’d say he’s number uno. Never have I seen someone claim to own so many decent optics but then turn around and constantly talk up Chinese trash. Not to mention the suggestions to order a bunch of scopes to use them and return them.

@ muh Christensen @ muh Kahles @ muh Zeiss #iusedtoworkatagunstoreandsendbackleupoldsandvortexs #christensensponsormebecauseitalkupyourjunk is definitely right there.

Wait….

You forgot about all the mom jokes he comes back with.
    And that Kahles is the king!

Arken Rules!!