• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OCC helmet dial liner- awesome, in stock anywhere?

mberry223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2003
Virginia Beach, VA
I tried one of these the other day and it makes a HUGE difference in comfort and stability. Now I can't find one in stock anywhere, especially in large.

Any one know where I can snag one?

Re: OCC helmet dial liner- awesome, in stock anywhere?

Hey brother, could you give a little more info into why you thought it was so much better. I was looking at these, and I am glad someone has tried one.

Thanks

It fits like a road bike helmet in that you can adjust it snugly under the hump on the back of your head. There's no wobble once it's on, even without the chin strap. The padding is simple, and a combo of soft and hard foam, so it retains it's shape regardless of temp and sweat.

It is what every helmet should be issued with, in my opinion.

Looks nice.

I am still trying to decide on if I want to get a ACH and throw something like that in it, or just suck it up and buy the FAST Helmet. That thing looks badass and comfy too.

I've tried out the FAST too... If you have the coin, go for it! Feels like a PROTEC.

I need to get a new harness system for my ACH, but I'm not complaining to much, can't beat getting the whole thing for free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to get a new harness system for my ACH, but I'm not complaining to much, can't beat getting the whole thing for free. </div></div>
Enlightening, thanks for sharing...

Does anyone know where I may find one of these in stock?

Thanks!

Grey Group Training usually has the Ops Core helmets and new inserts in stock. But with all the deployments they may be out.

Cut

I've checked all the vendors I know of and still can't find one...

I'll pay a finders fee if someone can hook me up!!