• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Octomom..........shes back

Re: Octomom..........shes back

Her match was all over the radio. They were trying to give tickets away for it!

Maybe she could wrestle Tanya Harding...

I am not real sure but I think thats one of the signs of the Second Coming, or is it The Donald's hair going on a killing spree?

fcd665537da129c2362a38ae84009f56.jpg

She needs to be lined up with Casey in front of a firing squad!

I think she is borderline psychotic. Maybe it was just me, but she just seemed to be rambling and making no sense what so ever.

How the hell do you feed that many kids? The article I said, it costs $15k/month just for those kids. Something smells fishy to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she is borderline psychotic. Maybe it was just me, but she just seemed to be rambling and making no sense what so ever.

How the hell do you feed that many kids? The article I said, it costs $15k/month just for those kids. <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Something smells fishy </span> </span> to me. </div></div>

Not surprising
grin.gif

Man, sex with her would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway...or in my case a bologna, but still!
grin.gif