• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OCW Targets for download

SICARIO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2010
Oregon, USA, etc.
Hey guys. I'm getting ready to do some OCW Load development, and I made up some 11x17 and 8.5x11 targets. I figured I'd put them up here if anyone wants to use them for their own load development.

mRad Targets are in this post

MOA targets are in post #4

Enjoy

Attachments

• OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_mRad.PDF
    31.8 KB · Views: 586
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_mRad_Rev2.PDF
    53.4 KB · Views: 366
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_mRad_Rev3.PDF
    57.5 KB · Views: 314
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_mRad_Diagonal_Rev4.PDF
    54.5 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Thanks! These will be useful when I start load developing

Here are the MOA targets (can only get 5 attachments per post)

NW Expeditions

Attachments

• OCW_TARGET_8.5X11_GRID.PDF
    44.9 KB · Views: 296
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17.PDF
    36 KB · Views: 214
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_MOA_0.50.PDF
    58.9 KB · Views: 162
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_MOA_0.25.PDF
    37.3 KB · Views: 189
  • OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_TRUE MOA_0.5235.PDF
    50.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
No problem. Let me know how it works, or if there are any changes needed. Hopefully I can try it out tomorrow as well.

I'm going to add Horizontal and Vertical lines outside the "box". About 3/4" in length and centered on each side.

I have a Staples just a few miles from my house that will print these for me from a PDF file, on 11X17 24lb paper, for $0.20 per sheet. Just send in the file and the store will have it ready for pick up. I figure a $20 will get me a good long supply of targets.

Thanks for the effort you put into these.

So I went out shooting last Saturday and decided to make a few revisions. One is I made the center square 1/2", helps me center the scope a little better at 100yrds on 10x. Also, I added a half inch grid that also overlaps the black square, so it's a little easier to measure your groups. Lastly, I would have liked to see the target number at 100yrds, couldn't see it before, so I numbered the targets and made the annotation larger. Hope this is useful.

Very nice targets. I have downloaded them for use for next trip to the range, thanks....

Hey guys, besides using these for Load development, I've also been using them for general shooting and zeroing my rifle. Since I have mRad scopes on my rifles, and at 100yrds, 0.1mil equals roughly 1cm, I remade one of the targets to have 1cm squares for ease of adjustments. Hope this is helpful.

Hey guys, besides using these for Load development, I've also been using them for general shooting and zeroing my rifle. Since I have mRad scopes on my rifles, and at 100yrds, 0.1mil equals roughly 1cm, I remade one of the targets to have 1cm squares for ease of adjustments. Hope this is helpful.

Care to share the target that you made? These are great! Thanks for doing these and putting them up.

Thank you! Sometimes its the old saying of can't see the forest through the trees!

No Problem, and if anyone has some requested changes or additions, I'm happy to make them and post them up.

I did make another iteration of the mRad to add an additional ring to help with visibility since the boxes are smaller, both options are available though. I also made the target numbers larger since I've had a hard time seeing them at 100yrds.

Last edited:
Thanks for this! Sure beats sticking 1 inch shoot nc's all over card board

They're in the first post

Not exactly what I was referring to, I was hoping to see a shot target and what it told the individual as far as how it went for corrections and assisted in the load development. I have downloaded the attachment for use and plan on experimenting with a build I'm waiting on. Thanks for putting this together.

I know it has been said but thank you! I really appreciate the fact you made some in MOA. Now I am just waiting for the weather to break some in order to test a few loads....

Hate to be "picky" but a true MOA target would have squares of .52", not .5. No big deal for a single square but that's a tenth of an inch for every 5 squares.

1 MOA is 1.047" not the commonly used "Shooter's MOA" of 1 MOA=1" at 100 yards.

I do a lot of my load development at 300 yards so accuracy of a "grid" is more important with my "MOA" scope adjustments.

Not trying to be critical, because the work on the targets is great. Just pointing out a very small point. (My other hobby is picking fly poop out of ground pepper :) )

Hate to be "picky" but a true MOA target would have squares of .52", not .5. No big deal for a single square but that's a tenth of an inch for every 5 squares.

1 MOA is 1.047" not the commonly used "Shooter's MOA" of 1 MOA=1" at 100 yards.

I do a lot of my load development at 300 yards so accuracy of a "grid" is more important with my "MOA" scope adjustments.

Not trying to be critical, because the work on the targets is great. Just pointing out a very small point. (My other hobby is picking fly poop out of ground pepper :) )

I accept your challenge and submit the following in response......:rolleyes:

Attachments

• OCW_TARGET_11X17_Grid_TRUE MOA_0.5235.PDF
    50.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited: