• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors OD Green Sig 229?

Re: OD Green Sig 229?

Not sure about an OD green P229, I've never seen a factory one.

There is this one, P226 Combat:

P226-Combat-detail-L.jpg

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=7&productid=243

They call it "Dark Earth" though. I've heard of some finishers offering OD Green.

Rob Opp

That 226 is like the 220 Combat, It is dark earth.
I'm talking about this one...
IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

It is OD Green from Sig.. It looks dark but it's not the same

There were a few made that made it out to the public. There were two that sold in CA.

I have seen the polymer OD green or "dark earth" P226 for sale regularly at Academy - might want to check if they get the P229 in. Their prices are usually fairly decent for the limited brands they do sell.
P226 cerakote for 799.99, also "dark earth" springfield XD 45 for 499.99
www.academysports.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That 226 is like the 220 Combat, It is dark earth.
I'm talking about this one...
IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

It is OD Green from Sig.. It looks dark but it's not the same </div></div>Dont see these very often. I still have one new in the box. They were a linited/special run from sig. I believe they were made in late 07(?). I will check the manufacture date tomorrow when I am at the shop.

I heard there were only about 200 let out into the public's hands. They were some kind of contract overrun but that's all I was able to find out. I think I got mine in 07' Mines not NIB anymore...it's a shooter...LOL. I suppose Sig would have the dealio on them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have seen the polymer OD green or "dark earth" P226 for sale regularly at Academy - might want to check if they get the P229 in. Their prices are usually fairly decent for the limited brands they do sell.
P226 cerakote for 799.99, also "dark earth" springfield XD 45 for 499.99
www.academysports.com </div></div>

These are not polymer.. Alloy frame and stainless slide.