• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Odessa FV 200yd F-Class match Oct. 3rd

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match is this Saturday October 3rd. Registration begins after we get some firewood inside...hopefully by 10-10:30
whistle.gif

Re: Odessa FV 200yd F-Class match Oct. 3rd

As it stands at the moment I have the day off so I will try and make it. might just run the rest of the ammo I rolled last time instead of making up a new batch just to get rid of it.

I'm in for the 3rd and if we get there early enough I'll help carry some wood in.

I have test loads made up and ready to go, but I won't be able to get out to shoot before the steady rain moves in today. So, I will make my loads up based on the coarse ladder test results. These indicate a load which is significantly better than what I've been using up to date. Maybe I'll get some chance to fire the test loads after the match, maybe not; either way, we do what we can and we live with what we must. I don't go there to win, I go there to learn and to improve as may be possible.

Greg

A little change in plans but I'll still be there.

This time I'll be shooting my wifes rifle as mine is stockless at the moment so we'll see how it all works out. I just put a new McMillan on it last night, haven't worked up any loads or have any match ammo left that I know it likes.

Like I told Kasumi already, I hope it likes 168gr AMAX and 43.5gr Varget. A trip to the range today for a test run will tell alot.

Todd

DSCN0725-Copy.jpg

Todd; Looks great, not a bad change in plans at all. Jim & I will roll out of Rochester about 8am. See ya'll 10ish

No Doug, Geoff or the other Jeff this time.