• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Odessa FV200yd F-Class July 2nd

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match will be this Saturday July 2nd. Registration begins at 10:00 AM.

A good chance to "practice" for our 2nd Annual Danny "Dark Eagle" Memorial match later this month for cash award. See Deadeye`s post in the forum above this one for his announcement.

I`m saving my next PS score for that one.
whistle.gif

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class July 2nd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JDA Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about ya Tom, you going to come out and play with us guys
We all miss ya, hope theres nothing wrong</div></div>

Not to worry John and thanks for the concern.

I have alot on my plate this summer with our company changing ownership, bids. bids, bids! One daughter going to grad school,the other graduating highschool and getting ready for college. graduation parties etc. etc. Home construction projects in the works and all. I have only gotten 10 woodchucks so far this season usually I'm in the 30's or 40's by now.
I'm hoping to get some time for shooting soon.
I have been checking "The Hide" every morning to see how everyone is shooting. It looks like the competition is picking up at Odessa and Springwater.......I think we can take Chris off the"new shooter" "Greenhorn" list! The scores he has been putting up with that Varmint gun would make anyone proud!

We had a great time at Springwater and discussed his best score to date most of the way back to Alpine. Just got more mirage band kits from Jason B. and will cut one for his Savage as Sunday`s calm conditions was a factor for him.

It would be nice to see at least half of Woody`s crew for our Dark Eagle Memorial Match eh?

better have some tiebreaker rules in place for the memorial match, competition may get fierce
Tom sounds like the reasons for not shooting are all good ones
your kids need to come first for shure
we all look forward for your reapearence at Odessa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JDA Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">better have some tiebreaker rules in place for the memorial match, competition may get fierce</div></div>

Score it like a sanctioned F-class match, by F-class rules and everything is fair and accurate.Its all found here:http://www.nrahq.org/compete/rules/rul_hpr_07.pdf

I've been meaning to make these matches, but my plans keep falling through. Looks like I'm gonna miss this one too.

Come Heckerhigh water I mean to make it for the Dark Eagle event.

Greg