• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Odessa FV200yd F-Class Sept. 4th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match will be this Saturday the 4th. Registration begins at 10:000 AM. Match fee is $10

We should escape the effects of whats going on the East coast
whistle.gif

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class Sept. 4th

Its a maybe this weekend. I was having a roofing party at my house on Sat and I had three Odessa shooters volunteer their help to rip off and install a new roof for me. Chris, Curt and Eric all stepped up and asked to help me, knowing that after 3 back surgeries roofing is a task that is difficult for me these days.
With the weather this weekend being so unpredictable, I don't know yet if we will be shooting or shingling.

I want to thank you guys for being there for me without being asked.

I'll be in West Virginia this weekend shooting the ASC.

See you guys next time.

Have fun with that roof.

I'm out as well. Memorial services for one of my wife's aunts Sat morning. Long battle with lung cancer. She may have been as lucky as possible with that - her suffering was minimal up till the last 4 days.

Roofing projects.... I'm not crazy about high places, and after sliding off my roof, I tend to stay off of them!