• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision ODG MAWL-C1+

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Edit: found one! Thanks again to everyone who helped get me pointed in the right direction!

——

As the thread title indicates, looking to buy one of the ODG MAWL-C1+ designators from a couple years ago; missed the boat and want to get one in that color…and only in ODG anodized…for a very specific rifle build.

Thanks in advance for any leads too…and yes, I already checked in w/ our night vision godfather @TheHorta 😆

Last edited:
    Bump and update.

BE Meyers shows they have ODG in stock on their website. I put in a query/email, and will call them mañana as well, but can’t believe they actually still have one of these available.

In the interim, yes, I’m willing to pay up to retail price for one of these for one in LNIB, or at least very close to like new condition. Not worried about scratches or marks on the mounting hardware at all, nor about minor wear marks on the body as long as everything mechanical and electronic works perfectly.

Also willing to buy a well-used one for the right price; happy to send it back in to BE Meyers for a full refresh myself if needed.

Last edited: