• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Of all my states problems. They pass this bullshit

Are you figuring it out yet?
The Uni party . One day, ALL OF US will figure out its simply the Elites vs us. There is not party. It's easy to tell every time this big spending bill comes up and either side has full power to stop it, or at minimum GET SOMETHING THAT MATTERS FOR IT. What happens???? Not a damn thing. They ALL pass it and move us further into insolvency, without improving ANYTHING.

Louisiana has electricity?
You're confusing us with Texas and California, with their rolling blackouts and brownouts. :LOL:
We have very reliable electricity, except for when the tornados and hurricanes sweep through the state. We have shit-tons of natural gas, and shit-tons of coal to keep our power on.

You're confusing us with Texas and California, with their rolling blackouts and brownouts. :LOL:
We have very reliable electricity, except for when the tornados and hurricanes sweep through the state. We have shit-tons of natural gas, and shit-tons of coal to keep our power on.
And plenty of oil wells in the Gulf! (y)

I know regulating morality has made situations worse in every example possible but why not give it another shot?

Reactions: madppcs
The problem with regulating morality is that one group's is not another's.

If the Taliban had their way, all American women would have their heads covered.

I hate when someone pushes THEIR values (or lack of...) onto me. So I try hard to not push MY values onto others.

We all have different life experiences and were raised differently. Drastically different worldviews.

So, a popup window that says “Are you 18? Yes or No?” That’s the Republican victory?
No. A Republican victory is passing a HUGE omnibus and then fundraising with the guy that pushed it. As as Senate minority leader for the Republicans.

Add McCarthy to the House Majority leader and the UNI-party will have fun spending taxpayer dollars to ensure they get richer personally.

How can you tell if your wife, sister or mom has been fucking a Coonass/Cajun?
When we send them back to ya they know how to cook gumbo! :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:

Got windmills?
:ROFLMAO:

The problem with regulating morality is that one group's is not another's.

If the Taliban had their way, all American women would have their heads covered.

I hate when someone pushes THEIR values (or lack of...) onto me. So I try hard to not push MY values onto others.

We all have different life experiences and were raised differently. Drastically different worldviews.
I have been in places where the women voluntarily covered their heads when in church and praying. They were solid, and I would argue that they were better than most men they married. It’s not the head coverings, it’s the personal reason. That’s the difference. They weren’t forced to do it, they did it out of reverence. All that to say I think you make a good point about pushing functionally useless values when they have no reason other than to enforce power upon another. But that’s probably too deep a well to discuss here.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
The state would have been better off with anybody other than that POS criminal Edwin Edwards.
State has a history of electing horrible people. Ray Nagain should still be in the pokey, they let him out in 2020.

0AF22A9F-20C0-4DF9-B068-3F5CC7F03441.jpeg

Reactions: BCP