• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Of course it is all lies and propaganda!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Giant woke consulting company fakes data and companies end up FUBAR and the doors fall off planes and bridges fall down.

Shocked I say.

Now, who goes to jail?

Oh… right… nobody!

Forget I asked.

Sirhr

Giant woke consulting company fakes data and companies end up FUBAR and the doors fall off planes and bridges fall down.

Shocked I say.

Now, who goes to jail?

Oh… right… nobody!

Forget I asked.

Sirhr
This is my shocked face.

Reactions: notacos4u and lash
I wonder if there was some govt or state incentive program where they got something for doing it? Why would any company cripple itself for free?
Yes, there is a huge government incentive program, it's called the ESG score. By their own definition, ESG is "an objective evaluation of a company, a fund, or a security’s performance measured against Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria."

Who Measures Performance and Assigns an ESG Score?

These scoring systems can be from finance and investment firms, consulting groups, standard-setting bodies, NGOs, and even government agencies. Broadly speaking, however, there are two major categories of raters that generate ESG scores – these are external and internal stakeholders.

I wonder if there was some govt or state incentive program where they got something for doing it? Why would any company cripple itself for free?
See below.
Yes, there is a huge government incentive program, it's called the ESG score. By their own definition, ESG is "an objective evaluation of a company, a fund, or a security’s performance measured against Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria."

Who Measures Performance and Assigns an ESG Score?

These scoring systems can be from finance and investment firms, consulting groups, standard-setting bodies, NGOs, and even government agencies. Broadly speaking, however, there are two major categories of raters that generate ESG scores – these are external and internal stakeholders.
Exactly this. In addition, as alluded above, government, large corporation and military contracts are predicated on high ESG scores, since they are audited to make sure they are giving enough business to the “under served”.

Throughout history diversity has led to the collapse of every society that was poisoned by that concept. Easier to destroy a strong civilization from within than without.

DEI does nothing but push equality of outcome NOT equality of opportunity. It does that because DEI eventually fucks everyone.

See below.

Exactly this. In addition, as alluded above, government, large corporation and military contracts are predicated on high ESG scores, since they are audited to make sure they are giving enough business to the “under served”.
As are C suite Bonuses, see Boeing structure as an example.

Do you actually think these companies implemented DEI based on a honest belief that it would increase profits?
I think nearly all of them used it as a convenient excuse to go along with what they all know to be the dumbest ideology in business.

I think nearly all of them used it as a convenient excuse to go along with what they all know to be the dumbest ideology in business.
BUT the knowing willingness was at the expense of quality, performance, profits and stock value. The people that made that decision knew it would have a negative effect on their companies. The objective was not long term growth and profits, it was to suck the GOV dick plus a few other reasons.

1712505280852.png

They have to find a way to keep these mongrels tamed so they con them, bribe them, or let them commit crimes against the people they think are responsible for them being ZEROS their whole pathetic lives.Wether its DEI, no cash bail,making things that were illegal now legal the end game is to appease a group of mongrels they no longer can control.

DEI is the cultural rot present in higher migrating into the real world. Now the rest of us have to deal with nonsense created by people who want to destory America and remake it into a dystopian hellscape.

I've been saying it for years now.

It's Psy Ops.

Straight up by the old military playbook circa WWII.
They know exactly what they are doing, it is by design and intent.
It's not stupid, it's coercion and manipulation via media and subliminal suggestion in the beginning,
Now it's just blatant in every facet of life.

You can actually buy the book...

FM3311968.jpg

If any of you has a Schwab account, look up a stock and the first thing you'll see is the ESG score for the company. BS at its' finest.....

Shocked I say.

Now, who goes to jail?

Oh… right… nobody!

Forget I asked.

Sirhr
Wrong. It could be you just for pointing it out. That's how they roll nowadays.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic