• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Of little value

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Ran over and killed a young lady in route to “an important call” . Can’t be bothered to stop - and of course it was a tax slave vs a kings men so fuck her write a check.

Another reminder if you associate with these people - have family connections or unfortunately married to a pig please get away as far away as possible .

If only there were a law. Oh wait, there is. It's already illegal to do such things, but that isn't a deterrent. So these things need to be made illegaller.

It's only logical. Or would that be logicaller?

Doing 75 in a 20 zone, what's the worst that could happen? Oh right, I forgot. Both "special training" and "special tires". (hat-tip to "Days of Thunder")

But he was a trained driver and had somewhere important to be .

I’m not buying he didn’t know his camera was on . Just doesn't give a fuck and knows whom ever he was talking to didn’t give a fuck .

Why would you ever care if you know it's almost impossible to be held accountable for your actions and the citizens (including the relatives of the person you killed) are the ones that would pay for everything and give you some paid extra vacation days?

Two different stories going on. Girl gets ran over bad. Two unrelated people talking about it, not that bad.

Quit being Karen's.

Two different stories going on. Girl gets ran over bad. Two unrelated people talking about it, not that bad.

Quit being Karen's.
Unrelated people?- one of them investigating the death- and the other the union rep for both the murder and this ass clown. The guy laughing like the girl dying is the funniest thing he’s ever seen took the statement and administered felid sobriety test .
I don’t think unrelated means what you think it means .

Unrelated people?- one of them investigating the death- and the other the union rep for both the murder and this ass clown. The guy laughing like the girl dying is the funniest thing he’s ever seen took the statement and administered felid sobriety test .
I don’t think unrelated means what you think it means .
People can't be objective and make jokes?

One viewpoint could be that the officer who ran the girl over was a dumbass and the city are sick twisted Jew fucks that would down play the girls worth and low ball the family . Comical in their own respects.
Screenshot_20240108-091132.png

Could be wrong or right, but still funny. Just because it may be socially inappropriate doesn't mean people should have their first amendment rights compromised.

If only there were a law. Oh wait, there is. It's already illegal to do such things, but that isn't a deterrent. So these things need to be made illegaller.

It's only logical. Or would that be logicaller?

Doing 75 in a 20 zone, what's the worst that could happen? Oh right, I forgot. Both "special training" and "special tires". (hat-tip to "Days of Thunder")

i saw a local cop doing about 60 in 35 on my neighborhood through street. lights only on, no siren and its a winding road with lots of people walking and kids.

he got the “you’re number one” wave from me.

was not happy about that bs.

One viewpoint could be that the officer who ran the girl over was a dumbass and the city are sick twisted Jew fucks that would down play the girls worth and low ball the family . Comical in their own respects.
Could be wrong or right, but still funny. Just because it may be socially inappropriate doesn't mean people should have their first amendment rights compromised.

Remember that old saying the police are so fond of quoting "anything you can can and will be used against you in a court of law"?

They have their first amendment rights to say what they want.

But that doesn't mean what they say can't be used against them to show the calloused uncaring disregard for life that they are boasting about when a "lowly citizen" is killed by one of the Uniform Hangers.

You are free to say what you want.

If what comes out of your mouth proves to everyone that you are a total bastard, well that's on you...

One viewpoint could be that the officer who ran the girl over was a dumbass and the city are sick twisted Jew fucks that would down play the girls worth and low ball the family . Comical in their own respects. View attachment 8317370
Yes I figured you were joking - I replied in kind . No offense taken on my end

callous disregard for an innocent life. as long as we know that is how they think....plan accordingly.

Ashes to ashes dust to dust if she stayed out of the road she'd be here with us!