• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Of P-51's, Jim Brooks and the Greatest Generation

Re: Of P-51's, Jim Brooks and the Greatest Generation

Worth every minute!

Thank you sir.

Not trying to sound overly paranoid, but as soon as I started watching that video, my computer started dying. As in, the video wouldn't move unless I was moving the mouse. As soon as I stopped moving the mouse the picture froze still. The sound continued, but nothing else.

AND I COULD NOT TURN IT OFF. I had to hard kill (or whatever you call it when you hold the power button in till the bitch dies) and start over.

Maybe I've something wrong with my system.

Maybe there's something wrong there. I dunno. I just wanna crush something right now.

That's odd.... I haven't had any other reports of trouble viewing it. I just tried again here this morning with no issues on my laptop and just now on my work computer. The video is in HD so maybe video cards/chips that are not robust or net connections that have limited bandwith for streaming have trouble with it's resolution ?

That was Great! Thanks for sharing.