• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Off market -- Scar 20 cut to 16”

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Someone should have snagged it! I decided to shoot it again and shot some .6 inch groups several times easily. So decided I will just keep it, and maybe ditch something else I don't use.

Like new scar 20 in308. I had D.Wilson cut it to 16 inches to make it more handy. I shot it one range after he cut it. Less than 40 rds amd never fired. It before because I have one already. It shot better with the cut, smoother for sure! Has a Precision Armament brake on it. Older model that reciprocating handle .This has sat unfired for almost 2 years and Im gonna be traveling internationally for at least a year, maybe more, coming in a few months so I decided to lighten my collection. I also have tons of 20 rd. mags I can sell with it for a good price. I’d have to dig them out. I live in Tampa for face to face.
$ 3500 shipped to your FFL or 3450 local. I don’t need anything in trade at all. Trying to thin out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bull23 and 81sfo
To the Ballistic experts, will the 16in 1-12 twist stabilize 175’s ?