• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Off the beaten path - Moab, UT. Short Video.

krecon1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2003
Abq, NM
This was the first time taking my 1996 FZJ80 up to Moab, UT and trying her out on the trails. Built it up with a 4" lift, running 315s, regeared to 4.88. Pretty much all armored up and weighing in at slightly over 6000lbs.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_IUpWCXZtA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w_IUpWCXZtA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Off the beaten path - Moab, UT. Short Video.

I love Moab! What kinda tire pressure were ya running. They looked a little hard.

Mac

Man, I'm envious. Moab is my favorite place to offroad. It's beautiful country out there.

Nice, Moab is one of my favorite places it is beautiful there.

Nice vid! I love Moab, hopefully I can make it back there next year. Did you get to the "top of the world" ?

You just need a lot more speed. Me circa 1985 testing at plaster city.
Sand wash at about 110
Racing2-1.jpg

Trying to get full travel after revalving the rear shocks. About 40
racing-1.gif

Nice, Hey put a Stinger on the front of that thing, LOL .
Don't rock crawl but been down to Moab many times in Nov. to play when the annual 4x4 enthusiasts trailer-in some real badass stuff for off-road and rock crawling. You see some pretty wild rigs with a ton of money thrown in some of them also. There is also some real scary shit in Moab that No-Way in Hell you would ever get me to drive up or down on.