• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Off to Man Camp, NO BOOZE????

MikeeBooshay

Recoil Sponge
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2009
Houston TX and Hackberry LA
Yeah, what a deal... Doc didn't like sumpthing on the heart electricity chart. No booze, no coffee, caffeine or the like for three weeks. No ceegars either.

I don't wanna say life is not worth living, because mine is blessed and good. But I will miss these things in the short term......

May as well help my nephews kill some things the rest of the week, keep me busy and take my mind off it... leaving for 2200 acres of man camp in the morning.

Re: Off to Man Camp, NO BOOZE????

Unless you drink alcohol everyday, not drinking is easy. If you are a regular/daily caffeine user (coffee, Cokes, or Excedrin) be prepared for a wicked headache for two days.

Coffee... day starts with Ms Booshay bringing a cup of Community Coffee, the Cajun kick starter.

And I have gotten in the habit of late, of having a sundowner at days end. Only not to excess, it is more social than anything. It's mainly the idea that it is not permitted.

Many more than I, go without much much more, so I guess I need to STFU about this....

courtesy of UKDslayer

The alcohol I could probably manage without for a while, but the coffee/caffeine...YIKES!!! You will definitely be hurtin' from the caffeine withdrawal.

Hang in their, man. Hope the ticker turns out A-OK and you get clearance from your doc to resume "normal activities!"

Dr. Shankster will send you a prescription of these. Take one 4 times a day and you will forget about your other vices and really be entertaining at man camp.

mushroom-use.jpg

If you are so adicicted to coffee, how do you understand shrooms?

What a fucking Puta!
Not Rachel ray, just a better grade.

I'de eat Shanks shrooms, just not his old ladies.

She's too big for me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Shankster will send you a prescription of these. Take one 4 times a day and you will forget about your other vices and really be entertaining at man camp.

mushroom-use.jpg
</div></div>

They were on sale at Central Market for like $23.00!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">courtesy of UKDslayer</div></div>

Did not!! I don't even share...

But seriously - worse headache of my life was when I had to go without caffeine for two days for a cardiac stress test. Sneak in some excedrin - the kind with tylenol & caffeine, no Aspirin; I call it "cheap man's Starbuck's" 500 tablets for 10.99 and you can titrate it to how you feel. Normal day, one pill = 65 mg = regular cup of coffee. Two Excedrin = expresso. Three = starbuck's grande. Caffeine is a treatment for migraines because it has a paradoxical effect on cranial arteries - opens then up to improve blood flow in the head (upper body guys).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mikee Booshay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coffee... day starts with Ms Booshay bringing a cup of Community Coffee, the Cajun kick starter. </div></div>

Amen! We hired a gal from New Orleans up here in Washington, and she got me started on Community Coffee with chicory. Tasty stuff! But, after spending last Thursday in the ER, I now get to have less alcohol, less caffeine, and lose 30-35 pounds.

Aww crap.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Shankster will send you a prescription of these. Take one 4 times a day and you will forget about your other vices and really be entertaining at man camp.

mushroom-use.jpg
</div></div>

HOLY SHIT! Those are the biggest Psycho Psilocybin mushrooms I have ever seen!! Follow Dr. Shankster's advice and I doubt you will remember to come back!