• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Off to Ontario....

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
Wish me luck boys. I'm off this morning for my annual trip to Silvertip Lake in Ontario for lake trout & northern pike. Leaving here at noon and we should get to the cabin around 0900 tomorrow morning. Then it's nothing but fishing, eating, beer & cards until next Friday morning.
CIMG3575.jpg

CIMG0076.jpg

CIMG0158.jpg

CIMG0162.jpg

This is my one week in paradise, aside from not having my wife and kids with me, this is as good as it gets for me...

Re: Off to Ontario....

Sounds like fun. Good luck. But Coors light??? You're in Canada at least Drink some Labatt's.
wink.gif

Oh we do, trust me! At $40 US a case we can't afford to drink it all week. We all bring a couple of cases with and then pick up a few once we're across the border.

Sure wish it wasn't illegal for me, as an American citizen, to buy Cuban cigars and smoke them up there.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Guess my invitation got lost in the mail. How disappointing.

If you could stop by Howell on the way back and drop one of those lakers off it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Phylo, if you enjoy beer, and me thinks you might Eh, try some Creemore Springs from the Beer Store or LCBO:

Creemore Springs Brewery
139 Mill Street
Creemore, Ontario
Phone: (705) 466-2240
Fax: (705) 466-3306

Good thing they went early spring, a tornado went through the area the other day.