• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Officers shoot homeowner after going to wrong address

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
Short long of it, officers responded to a call, went to the wrong address, the homeowner opened the door in the middle of the night with a firearm, the officers shot him on the spot(and killed him).
1) I haven’t seen the body cam footage because they haven’t released it, but I’ve gone to the door a few times after a knock in the middle of the night, and I highly doubt this guy opened the door with the muzzle pointed out, like myself I would bet the gun was at his side.
2) If you can’t verify the address you probably shouldn’t be a police officer.
3) I’m so sick of statements after something like this happens that say what this police chief said after, the normal we feel for the family, then of course the standard we are investigating. What exactly are you investigating that would take longer than watching the video? The facts are not in dispute, your officers were at the wrong address. You already have statements from everyone there, read the statements, watch the 2 or 3 body cam videos and say what happened. I’m well aware they are just trying to put time in between the act and themselves hoping it will go away, but that’s exactly what makes me sick. I suspect they didn’t like the facts the body cam presented, so we get the blanket we feel for the families and now we need a lengthy investigation on something that is apparently obvious.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bodycam-...-armed-homeowner-after-responding-wrong-house

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
Sorry, didn’t see the body cam footage the first time. The officer said police department when knocking at the door about as loud as I say goodnight honey to my wife. They then realize they are at the wrong address, the guy most likely didn’t have a clue they were police and only saw the flashlights shining into his house, by the time he got to the door they were in his yard shining the flashlight in his face, he raised his weapon and the police didn’t identify themselves as police just said drop the gun while firing at the same time. It’s not on the footage but evidently his wife picked up his gun and started firing back, the police returned fire thankfully not hitting her. It is obvious that no one in the house knew they were police, the teenage daughter was on the phone with 911. This all would have been avoided if when the officers realized they were at the wrong address they waited a minute to see if someone came to the door and apologized. Once they were halfway out in the yard the guy couldn’t tell who they were, just someone was in his yard yelling and shining flashlights in his face.

Murder charges are the only "acceptable" outcome for a "mistake" like this. Its not illegal to answer your door with a gun. It is illegal to kill an innocent in his own home. Cut and fucking dry. In the end the victim family still loses. This middle of the night chicken shit accident shooting bullshit has to stop.

And I agree, never open the door for people in the night shining lights.

He doesn’t like it when other people won’t kiss the ring
Na its because idiot fucks like you come in, making stupid ass jokes about an extremely serious situation, isn’t helping the problem.

I don’t think there’s one person on the planet that thinks a cop murdering Some guy in his house is good.

Just make everybody posting here on a public forum. Look like a bunch of fucking idiot.

Sorry if you don’t like it I just called em like I see em.

Na its because idiot fucks like you come in, making stupid ass jokes about an extremely serious situation, isn’t helping the problem.

I don’t think there’s one person on the planet that thinks a cop murdering Some guy in his house is good.

Just make everybody posting here on a public forum. Look like a bunch of fucking idiot.

Sorry if you don’t like it I just called em like I see em.
Cool story, bro. Let me know how many law enforcement reforms you’ll need to see fail until you realize gov-run security will always drift towards failure, especially in any decent sized city.

And I might as well head this argument off at the pass. The reason it works as well as it does in smaller towns is the community that the officers are involved in, it’s not because they just magically found the right people. It’s harder to corrupt people that share a community they have been a part of for a few generations

It is obvious that no one in the house knew they were police, the teenage daughter was on the phone with 911. This all would have been avoided if when the officers realized they were at the wrong address they waited a minute to see if someone came to the door and apologized. Once they were halfway out in the yard the guy couldn’t tell who they were, just someone was in his yard yelling and shining flashlights in his face.
Yep. Not blinding him and firing.

Hopefully this relatively small community of around 50,000 has DA's and Judges that hold their officers accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: Buzzinga
1681743680995.jpeg
As long as this is the current mind set this will continue. And we as a society may want to rethink the low IQ and zero literacy requirements for wearing the costume

Reactions: Buzzinga and The D
Police officers wear bulletproof vests so they could have just kept walking towards the homeowner until they came into the direct view of him. Even if the homeowner shot them, the vests would stop the bullets, and he would stop shooting once he saw who they were.

I wish the homeowner would have looked out the window first to see they weren’t a gang of home invaders or liberal Democrats. I would if someone was knocking in middle of the night. Or I would call 911 and tell them dark shadowy entities are at my door, send help! Then the 911 operator would tell me it was the police and all is ok.

Then again, those seeking to harm probably wouldn’t knock at my door a few times before breaking in. They would sneak in somewhere and surprise me in my sleep. Oh and the homeowner’s tactics were all fucked up standing in the fatal funnel.

Weird the police weren’t in uniforms and didn’t have the squad cars parked out front.

Would the 911 gnome have been able to tell them that the armed shadowy figures are police, considering the police were at the wrong house?
That’s a good point. They would send the police over to check, and the police wouldn’t shoot each other of course, and they would go get donuts and figure out other ways to fuck over the citizenry.

Why the hell would you answer the door at night if you're not expecting anyone? I think it was Massad Ayoob that made a video about this recently. Something along the lines of.....a knock at the door at night is far more likely to be police than a potential threat.

My addition to that statement is: "Both are extremely likely to shoot you"

I guess if we see some uniformed folks with guns in hand, can we just say "we were in fear of our lives"? or perhaps even add in "we perceived a threat"? and then treat them like they treat the citizens?

and I highly doubt this guy opened the door with the muzzle pointed out, like myself I would bet the gun was at his side.
That's why there's an investigation... so conclusions are based on facts and not stupid ass assumptions.

They announced multiple times, he opened the door and drew a bead on them, pretty fuckin' dumb. Callers and dispatchers give wrong addresses all the time and sometimes the cops write shit down wrong.

Always a human element. That's why people announce, that's why you double check shit if something seems off.

Stop bringing this stupid arfcom shit over here. Leave it there with their little enclave of festering retards.

Reactions: atomic41
That's why there's an investigation... so conclusions are based on facts and not stupid ass assumptions.

They announced multiple times, he opened the door and drew a bead on them, pretty fuckin' dumb. Callers and dispatchers give wrong addresses all the time and sometimes the cops write shit down wrong.

Always a human element. That's why people announce, that's why you double check shit if something seems off.

Stop bringing this stupid arfcom shit over here. Leave it there with their little enclave of festering retards.
Do you know if the home owner actually shot at them?

It was 40sec from the last time the announcement of police was made. Then blinding dude with a light, yelling hands up and mag dumped on the guy. Not once directly communicating with the deceased that they were law enforcement.

Just want to throw that factoid out there.

Its been 20 years since I was in the academy but even then we were required to give an order of "police, drop the gun/knife" before plugging someone unless absolutely impossible

A few more months to 67. Retired at 59. Can't imagine getting up to go to work...even if I still have my coffee by six.

Lesson everyone should learn.....dont answer the door in the middle of the night

Call 911 and tell them you're afraid there are are people at your door impersonating police and get them to verify your address and the address they are supposedly responding to.....

Reactions: Longshot231
Burglars are scaredy cat cunts. Home invaders are gonna invade to hurt or kill you! Big difference! 🤣

Doubt my physically appearance intimidated them, but I don't think even home invaders wanted to go up against the Recon Tactical I was holding.

Reactions: FredHammer
Do you know if the home owner actually shot at them?

It was 40sec from the last time the announcement of police was made. Then blinding dude with a light, yelling hands up and mag dumped on the guy. Not once directly communicating with the deceased that they were law enforcement.

Just want to throw that factoid out there.
“Excuse me good Sir, is that pistol you’re pointing at me loaded?” Fuck sakes!

You’re gonna ruin a perfectly good emotionally driven, coward’s expert, armchair fuck’s, fuck the police narrative with that kind of shit. GTFO!

“Excuse me good Sir, is that pistol you’re pointing at me loaded?” Fuck sakes!
Did he fire on them?

I honestly think the home owner had no clue they were law enforcement officers. Having just been woken up was still trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Nobody one the right side of the law purposely pulls a pistol on two cops.

No emotions. Just call it like I see it.

Last edited:
Just wait till the feds takeover all law enforcement. This level of incompetence will look like pure professionalism.
I've had an inkling for a while that that is the plan.

1) Reduce trust/confidence in LE (create problem)

2) Put all LE under the blanket jurisdiction of the federal government. (offer solution to problem they created)

Mike

I've had an inkling for a while that that is the plan.

1) Reduce trust/confidence in LE (create problem)

2) Put all LE under the blanket jurisdiction of the federal government. (offer solution to problem they created)

Mike
I really thought that would be implemented sooner, especially after the Ferguson shit.

Let’s go over your breakdown.

First, not really a fan of arfcom, but if they can see that waking up a homeowner and shooting him in his own doorway is a bad thing and that fact is lost on you it probably says more about you then it does arfcom.

Second, your point that the police and dispatchers go to the wrong address often and that it is unavoidable because of human error. In the video you see the officers pass a clearly marked house number sign, if it is such a common problem ya think it might be a good policy that they stop for two seconds and verify it? The officers were on a pretty leisurely walk and joking themselves , so I think it’s safe to assume that the original call wasn’t about something life threatening. Since as you say the police get the address wrong all the time because I guess we don’t pay them enough to read street signs, ya think it might be a good idea for them to turn on the red and blues in the middle of the night so they don’t have to gun down a family who’s only mistake it seems was going to bed at a decent hour.

Third, your statement that they announced themselves. The officer announced himself in a conversation level volume. If someone wasn’t directly on the other side of the door would they have heard him? Considering it seems like everyone in the house had been in bed can you hear someone speaking at your door if your in bed on the other side of the house. Before the officers realized they were at the wrong address they stayed at the front door for 1 minute and 35 seconds, hardly enough time for someone to realize someone is at the door and to find something to put on and answer it. The chances anyone in that house heard him say police is somewhere around zero.

Forth, the officers had turned and left, from the video they were almost across the lawn. When the man opened his door all he saw were black shapes in his yard, the officers then lit him up with flashlights so he couldn’t see anything. In reaction the man raised his weapon, the officers didn’t say police, they instead yelled drop the gun and they fired at almost the exact same time. So your position is we should never leave our homes if we perceive a threat, because we may be shot by police who routinely get the address wrong on police calls, one of the worst theories since if you drown a witch and they float they must be a witch.

Fifth, the investigation. What facts are they trying to uncover in the investigation that are not already known. It’s on video. You have the statements of four people, two officers and the wife and daughter. These are the facts not in question. The officers went to the wrong address and were on someone’s property without any reason whatsoever. The officers did not effectively announce themselves where anyone in the residence could have heard them. The officers didn’t stay at the front door long enough for the property owner to answer it, which if they had the property owner would have at least had the opportunity to look out the peep hole and see who was there. When the property owner did come out the police had moved far enough away that they couldn’t be easily identified in the lighting conditions. The police did not identify themselves when they saw the property owner, instead they lit him up with flashlights, and when they saw the gun yelled drop the gun while firing at the same time making the command useless.

From the property owner’s perspective. I’m asleep and my wife says Jim there are people outside if she saw the flashlights or at the door. I get up, find a t shirt and get my firearm. On the way to the door I see flashlights through my windows. I get to the door look through the peep hole and see nothing. I open the door take one step out, immediately I get hit in the face with 2 flashlight beams and can’t see anything now. In reflex I raise my weapon and get shot.

From the police perspective or what it should have been. I realize I’m at the wrong address and I’ve been knocking on someone’s door in the middle of the night not to mention shining flashlights through the windows. I stay at the front door for a few minutes giving the homeowner time to get to the door so I can apologize for my mistake, because you know they pay my salary. Let’s assume I don’t do that, at that point I’m aware I have no right to be where I am, and to tread lightly. When I hear the homeowner open the door I yell police several times probably waiving my hands, what I don’t do is light the homeowner up like a Christmas tree with flashlights. Let’s assume I don’t even do that. I realize I’ve blinded the homeowner so instead of killing a innocent taxpayer and anyone unlucky enough to be behind him I risk my life and yell police department again, why? Because I am someplace I don’t have any right to be. Do I don’t do that either, now someone else picked up the weapon and is widely firing. I keep my cool, I already know I’ve killed one innocent man tonight, and who ever firing is probably his wife or kid. So I retreat to my left behind the garage, not start firing into the house like it’s the ok corral.

Nothing the homeowner did was stupid, if I hear someone outside my house in the middle of the night I would have reacted to it the same way, and I wouldn’t deserve to get shot by the police because they evidently go to the wrong address as a matter of habit.

Let's go over yours before you join the other dumb shits on my ignore list.
First, not really a fan of arfcom, but if they can see that waking up a homeowner and shooting him in his own doorway is a bad thing and that fact is lost on you it probably says more about you then it does arfcom.
Glossing over the fact that the innocent homeowner ignored their announcements and pointed a gun at them, but whatever Ace
Second, your point that the police and dispatchers go to the wrong address often and that it is unavoidable because of human error. In the video you see the officers pass a clearly marked house number sign, if it is such a common problem ya think it might be a good policy that they stop for two seconds and verify it?
That's why I said... and I'll quote myself here "double check shit if it seems like something is off"

And to clarify because you seem a bit slow and like to cherry pick what suits your point of view, I said often CALLERS will report the wrong addresses, and yeah sometimes it gets screwed up on the backend too
The officers were on a pretty leisurely walk and joking themselves , so I think it’s safe to assume
Yeah, your first assumption was spot on, idiot
that the original call wasn’t about something life threatening. Since as you say the police get the address wrong all the time because I guess we don’t pay them enough to read street signs,
Did they go to the wrong number or were they given the wrong number? Try not to use your clever assumptions when you answer.
ya think it might be a good idea for them to turn on the red and blues in the middle of the night
Depends on the type of call, sometimes you don't want to advertise your presence.
so they don’t have to gun down a family who’s only mistake it seems was going to bed at a decent hour.
Going to bed at a decent hour, not looking out the window before opening the door, ignoring the guys outside the door saying "police... police..."

pointing a gun at the police...

Etc.
Third, your statement that they announced themselves. The officer announced himself in a conversation level volume. If someone wasn’t directly on the other side of the door would they have heard him? Considering it seems
You're assuming again. You don't know where they were and video doesn't accurately represent dick.
like everyone in the house had been in bed can you hear someone speaking at your door if your in bed on the other side of the house.
I have a doorbell camera, so yeah, I can. If I didn't, I'd look out the window before opening the door and waiving a gun around. You want to excuse stupidity and make it the Cops fault, it's faulty logic.
Before the officers realized they were at the wrong address they stayed at the front door for 1 minute and 35 seconds, hardly enough time for someone to realize someone is at the door and to find something to put on and answer it.
Guess it depends what they wear to bed, doesn't it? I don't need to get dressed if I'm not going outside. I can easily get to my front door in 90 seconds and if whatever's going on requires me stepping out in the cold, I'll tell whoever's out there to hang on while I grab a coat. Which is conveniently located by the front door.
The chances anyone in that house heard him state police is somewhere around zero.
Assuming again dummy. Just like you assumed his gun was at his side and it fucking wasn't.
Forth, the officers had turned and left, from the video they were almost across the lawn.
They were backing up because they heard him coming.
When the man opened his door all he saw were black shapes in his yard,
You don't know what he saw.
the officers then lit him up with flashlights so he couldn’t see anything.
So what.
In reaction the man raised his weapon, the officers didn’t say police,
They'd already said it three times and when a dudes pointing a gun at you... times a little tight. I'm sure you'd have given him all the time in the world.

Plot twist for your bullshit analysis. They didn't know they were at the wrong house yet. When a dude comes to the door pointing a gun, perhaps they thought "oh fuck maybe this is the house?!"
they instead yelled drop the gun and they fired at almost the exact same time. So your position is we should never leave our homes if we perceive a threat,
EXACTLY DUMBASS.

Why would you leave a position of advantage and safety, according to you, not dressed appropriately for the weather, to step outside, while being blinded and unable to positively identify who's in your yard... with a fucking gun.

You're a moron. You have to identify a threat. Had he shot one of them without positively identifying a threat he'd be the one in the hotseat right now.
because we may be shot by police who routinely get the address wrong on police calls,
You won't if you stay inside without waiving a gun around like a dumbass. You obviously a dumbass so all you need is the gun and you've got the ingredients for getting killed by the police in the middle of the night.
one of the worst theories since if you drown a witch and they float they must be a witch.

Fifth, the investigation. What facts are they trying to uncover in the investigation that are not already known.
We could start with ruling out stupid ass assumptions like "I'm sure he answered the door with his gun at his side."
It’s on video. You have the statements of four people, two officers and the wife and daughter. These are the facts not in question. The officers went to the wrong address and were on someone’s property without any reason whatsoever.
You really are dumb dude. Having the wrong address doesn't mean they had no reason to be there. It means they had the wrong address.
The officers did not effectively announce themselves where anyone in the residence could have heard them.
Says you.
The officers didn’t stay at the front door long enough for the property owner to answer it,
Says you.
which if they had the property owner would have at least had the opportunity to look out the peep hole and see who was there. When the property owner did come out the police had moved far enough away that they couldn’t be easily identified in the lighting conditions. The police did not identify themselves when they saw the property owner, instead they lit him up with flashlights, and when they saw the gun yelled drop the gun while firing at the same time making the command useless.

From the property owner’s perspective. I’m asleep and my wife says Jim there are people outside if she saw the flashlights or at the door. I get up, find a t shirt and get my firearm. On the way to the door I see flashlights through my windows. I get to the door look through the peep hole and see nothing.
Should have stopped there.
I open the door take one step out,
Mistake number one
immediately I get hit in the face with 2 flashlight beams and can’t see anything now. In reflex I raise my weapon and get shot.
Mistake number two, fatal
From the police perspective or what it should have been. I realize I’m at the wrong address and I’ve been knocking on someone’s door in the middle of the night not to mention shining flashlights through the windows. I stay at the front door for a few minutes giving the homeowner time to get to the door so I can apologize for my mistake, because you know they pay my salary. Let’s assume
Let's stop assuming anything
I don’t do that, at that point I’m aware I have no right to be where I am, and to tread lightly. When I hear the homeowner open the door I yell police several times probably waiving my hands, what I don’t do is light the homeowner up like a Christmas tree with flashlights. Let’s assume I don’t even do that. I realize I’ve blinded the homeowner so instead of killing a innocent taxpayer and anyone unlucky enough to be behind him I risk my life and yell police department again, why? Because I am someplace I don’t have any right to be. Do I don’t do that either, now someone else picked up the weapon and is widely firing. I keep my cool, I already know I’ve killed one innocent man tonight, and who ever firing is probably his wife or kid. So I retreat to my left behind the garage, not start firing into the house like it’s the ok corral.

Nothing the homeowner did was stupid, if I hear someone outside my house in the middle of the night I would have reacted to it the same way, and I wouldn’t deserve to get shot by the police because they evidently go to the wrong address as a matter of habit.
I'm out of patience for this, we're done. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, you ad lib, assume, and insert shit into a situation where it suits you. None of it has any basis in what actually happened, you have no experience with any of this.

You and Wade should get together and rub tips.

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41

Second, your point that the police and dispatchers go to the wrong address often and that it is unavoidable because of human error. In the video you see the officers pass a clearly marked house number sign, if it is such a common problem ya think it might be a good policy that they stop for two seconds and verify it? The officers were on a pretty leisurely walk and joking themselves , so I think it’s safe to assume that the original call wasn’t about something life threatening. Since as you say the police get the address wrong all the time because I guess we don’t pay them enough to read street signs, ya think it might be a good idea for them to turn on the red and blues in the middle of the night so they don’t have to gun down a family who’s only mistake it seems was going to bed at a decent hour.

Third, your statement that they announced themselves. The officer announced himself in a conversation level volume. If someone wasn’t directly on the other side of the door would they have heard him? Considering it seems like everyone in the house had been in bed can you hear someone speaking at your door if your in bed on the other side of the house. Before the officers realized they were at the wrong address they stayed at the front door for 1 minute and 35 seconds, hardly enough time for someone to realize someone is at the door and to find something to put on and answer it. The chances anyone in that house heard him say police is somewhere around zero.

Forth, the officers had turned and left, from the video they were almost across the lawn. When the man opened his door all he saw were black shapes in his yard, the officers then lit him up with flashlights so he couldn’t see anything. In reaction the man raised his weapon, the officers didn’t say police, they instead yelled drop the gun and they fired at almost the exact same time. So your position is we should never leave our homes if we perceive a threat, because we may be shot by police who routinely get the address wrong on police calls, one of the worst theories since if you drown a witch and they float they must be a witch.

Fifth, the investigation. What facts are they trying to uncover in the investigation that are not already known. It’s on video. You have the statements of four people, two officers and the wife and daughter. These are the facts not in question. The officers went to the wrong address and were on someone’s property without any reason whatsoever. The officers did not effectively announce themselves where anyone in the residence could have heard them. The officers didn’t stay at the front door long enough for the property owner to answer it, which if they had the property owner would have at least had the opportunity to look out the peep hole and see who was there. When the property owner did come out the police had moved far enough away that they couldn’t be easily identified in the lighting conditions. The police did not identify themselves when they saw the property owner, instead they lit him up with flashlights, and when they saw the gun yelled drop the gun while firing at the same time making the command useless.

From the property owner’s perspective. I’m asleep and my wife says Jim there are people outside if she saw the flashlights or at the door. I get up, find a t shirt and get my firearm. On the way to the door I see flashlights through my windows. I get to the door look through the peep hole and see nothing. I open the door take one step out, immediately I get hit in the face with 2 flashlight beams and can’t see anything now. In reflex I raise my weapon and get shot.

From the police perspective or what it should have been. I realize I’m at the wrong address and I’ve been knocking on someone’s door in the middle of the night not to mention shining flashlights through the windows. I stay at the front door for a few minutes giving the homeowner time to get to the door so I can apologize for my mistake, because you know they pay my salary. Let’s assume I don’t do that, at that point I’m aware I have no right to be where I am, and to tread lightly. When I hear the homeowner open the door I yell police several times probably waiving my hands, what I don’t do is light the homeowner up like a Christmas tree with flashlights. Let’s assume I don’t even do that. I realize I’ve blinded the homeowner so instead of killing a innocent taxpayer and anyone unlucky enough to be behind him I risk my life and yell police department again, why? Because I am someplace I don’t have any right to be. Do I don’t do that either, now someone else picked up the weapon and is widely firing. I keep my cool, I already know I’ve killed one innocent man tonight, and who ever firing is probably his wife or kid. So I retreat to my left behind the garage, not start firing into the house like it’s the ok corral.

You are 100% right.
Let's go over yours before you join the other dumb shits on my ignore list.

Glossing over the fact that the innocent homeowner ignored their announcements and pointed a gun at them, but whatever Ace

That's why I said... and I'll quote myself here "double check shit if it seems like something is off"

And to clarify because you seem a bit slow and like to cherry pick what suits your point of view, I said often CALLERS will report the wrong addresses, and yeah sometimes it gets screwed up on the backend too

Yeah, your first assumption was spot on, idiot

Did they go to the wrong number or were they given the wrong number? Try not to use your clever assumptions when you answer.

Depends on the type of call, sometimes you don't want to advertise your presence.

Going to bed at a decent hour, not looking out the window before opening the door, ignoring the guys outside the door saying "police... police..."

pointing a gun at the police...

Etc.

You're assuming again. You don't know where they were and video doesn't accurately represent dick.

I have a doorbell camera, so yeah, I can. If I didn't, I'd look out the window before opening the door and waiving a gun around. You want to excuse stupidity and make it the Cops fault, it's faulty logic.

Guess it depends what they wear to bed, doesn't it? I don't need to get dressed if I'm not going outside. I can easily get to my front door in 90 seconds and if whatever's going on requires me stepping out in the cold, I'll tell whoever's out there to hang on while I grab a coat. Which is conveniently located by the front door.

Assuming again dummy. Just like you assumed his gun was at his side and it fucking wasn't.

They were backing up because they heard him coming.

You don't know what he saw.

So what.

They'd already said it three times and when a dudes pointing a gun at you... times a little tight. I'm sure you'd have given him all the time in the world.

Plot twist for your bullshit analysis. They didn't know they were at the wrong house yet. When a dude comes to the door pointing a gun, perhaps they thought "oh fuck maybe this is the house?!"

EXACTLY DIMBASS.

Why would you leave a position of advantage and safety, according to you, not dressed appropriately for the weather, to step outside, while being blinded and unable to positively identify who's in your yard... with a fucking gun.

You're a moron. You have to identify a threat. Had he shot one of them without positively identifying a threat he'd be the one in the hotseat right now.

You won't if you stay inside without waiving a gun around like a dumbass. You obviously a dumbass so all you need is the gun and you've got the ingredients for getting killed by the police in the middle of the night.

We could start with ruling out stupid ass assumptions like "I'm sure he answered the door with his gun at his side."

You really are dumb dude. Having the wrong address doesn't mean they had no reason to be there. It means they had the wrong address.

Says you.

Says you.

Should have stopped there.

Mistake number one

Mistake number two, fatal

Let's stop assuming anything

I'm out of patience for this, we're done. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, you ad lib, assume, and insert shit into a situation where it suits you. None of it has any basis in what actually happened, you have no experience with any of this.

You and Wade should get together and rub tips.
You are 100% wrong.

The most unintelligent answer of the year, “Having the wrong address doesn't mean they had no reason to be there.” Yes it actually does mean that, they had no reason to be at that man’s house. It may be shocking to someone of your intellect but the police do not have the right to be on any property they wish because they are either like you and can’t read a street sign or just to lazy to do so. The other parts of your post are equally laughable, and I’ve already spent enough time trying to explain common sense to a idiot, and that’s always a waste of time. And yes a reasonable person can make certain assumptions based on facts, for example if I look outside and the street and yards are wet as far as the eye can see it’s safe to assume it rained, but given your a dumbass you probably call the weather channel and ask instead.

I always enjoy hearing the brown shirts on here bend over backwards to pretend this kind of shit is acceptable. Just goes to show you that they expect even less of their heroes than those of us who expect some semblance of professionalism from those who are entrusted with the safety of our citizens. For fucks sake they apparently have more lenient ROEs than most guys that were in OIF/OEF.

As if going on some long emotional tangent of misspellings and insults makes you look more intelligent than the rest of the class. You guys probably should put us all on ignore, that way you’re less likely to type a response that we are tempted to read part of.