• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, ya RINO broad” FU Liz Cheney thread.

Someone else has prob done this but I was pretty proud of it.
D009A59B-9824-485E-A78F-4C7453A8EC82.jpeg

Maybe they will siphon dem votes.

They have a tendency to vote for stupid.

What would make the loser think a presidential was feasible after loosening the state race?

Pence will also be booed off the stage by all but dems.
Dude, shut up. She’s going to be amazing and we should all cheer her on for her presidential run

1660786997587.gif

Pence/Cheney '24.

You watch, both of these disgraced RINO shit magnets will run as Independents hoping to siphon votes away from Trump, they hate him that bad.
I see your pence/Cheney and raise you a cheney/Harris..

The old ass Republicans here in Arizona would probably go for Pence/Cheney if the word "McCain" was added in somewhere.
“Continuing the McCain legacy”

That makes me want to puke my fucking brains out

1660960181168.gif

Calling Lincoln a hero or whatever retarded shit she said and then comparing herself to him is just as hilarious as seeing her have a nervous breakdown like hitlery did

Sure are. Team red(I’m neither team, just align closer to the R’s) is sick of your fucking bullshit and all your fucking rino cocksucker friends. I hope you die in a forest fire you fucking cunt

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis