• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official Crossfit milestone achieved...

Cproflow

King of the Shank
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2011
Lyons, Colorado
I puked.

At least my body had the decency to wait until I was getting in to my car to go home ;)

I now refer to wallball as 'vomitball'

Been doing it 2-3X/wk for about 2 months. Definitely liking it so far. I would never push myself this hard if just doing my old 'routine'.

Just thought I'd share!

Crossfit: I don't think that I stopped vomiting for the first two months. LOL!

And if that's a problem for you, check the phonebook, I'm sure you can find a YMCA down the road.

Now start working on double-unders and muscle-ups.

I did "Karen" on Thursday and it is still hard to walk down stairs, need an elevator. Crossfit kicks your ass but it is one hell of a workout, stick with it.

Crossfit: I don't think that I stopped vomiting for the first two months. LOL!

And if that's a problem for you, check the phonebook, I'm sure you can find a YMCA down the road.

Now start working on double-unders and muscle-ups.

I was having trouble with muscle ups until I moved my hands closer together on the bar. I still can't do a ring muscle up but I have gotten 3 bar muscle ups in a row.

Yep...it was the 13.3 Open Workout that did me in. I can't do the real MUs yet, but just practiced using the bar. Still damn tough! Double unders are also a bear...I can't seem to get the rhythm right. It kind of looks like I'm having a seizure ;)

I was recently certified as a level 1 cross fit instructor. Day one to open the class we did Fran..... that afternoon the filthy 50.... I puked and made sweat Angles on the mat. Cross fit rules.

Sully

I'm still working on my double unders, can't get the rhythm down. I'm up to one in a row.

I just finished my first week of crossfit. It was pretty ruff to say the least. I had to fight the urge to puke today. I like the workouts a lot. You know you did something! Sore is not even the word for how I feel.

I've been toying with the idea of joining a CF "box", it's just a lot of money per month that could be going toward ammo. Ugh, I really need to just go and do it.

Did my first wod just an hour ago today, was a tough one this evening, luckily I didn't throw up however was on the verge of it. xD

Last edited:
Ive been doing Crossfit for a year now. No vomiting yet but close 3x. I wish I started this years ago. At 41 Im always the oldest guy in the class. At the same time I can kick most of there asses. My nemesis is the overhead squat and muscle ups. Its crazy I can do 30 pullups and 12 ring digs but can't get the ring dip. Need more practice. Keep it up its a great workout and if you go paleo you'll get pretty cut.

I've been doing crossfit myself for about a year, always puke after Fran. I thinks its in my head now, classic conditioning...

What are you guys eating before and after your CF sessions? I feel like I need something in my system before I go but if I dont eat I crash at the end. Crash meaning I could lay down and sleep for a couple hours at least. Any advice would be great.

What are you guys eating before and after your CF sessions? I feel like I need something in my system before I go but if I dont eat I crash at the end. Crash meaning I could lay down and sleep for a couple hours at least. Any advice would be great.

I usually go with something like a small tuna salad if I'm hungry. I have been told fish is much easier on digestion then say red meat. Basically your body doesn't use as much energy to digest fish. True or not im not sure, never researched it. I would recommend a good pre workout that is loaded with amino acids, seems to help me.

I hate Double Unders. Stupid lack of coordination...

I started crossfit back in April and I am total addict! This week I finally beat my goal of unbroken double unders and got 37, new goal of 50 is in my sights. Ring muscle ups are my nemisis but im getting close. All in all crossfit gets you in amazing functional shape!