• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OFFICIAL LOBBY DAY 1/20/2020 LIVE COVERAGE THREAD

Posted on live stream someone with a gun was just arrested. Tough to verify anything like this.

And some dude jumps in and asks about jumping over the fence and killing the Governor. God damn it man, don't say that on live recording streaming shit

Reactions: TACC and gunman_7
Spotted this guy w a shotgun and a TNP hat.

He understands how to choose the right weapon for his situation. Reminds me of that Bill Burr joke. Got a good spread.

95D5C5EA-3A7F-4842-A805-6362E5618324.jpeg

Reactions: Aries256 and TACC
Man there is a metric SHIT-TON of people there....

Wonder if it will actually be as many as they are predicting. I've heard up to 130k there. But if that's true, in a state as small-ish as Virginia, there are tons more people in the states ready to go.

Reactions: TACC
When you can find a feed with an elevated view, you can see just how large the crowds are. It will be interesting to see the estimated count.

I feel like that's half the reason they didnt want drones and stuff. You can kind of guess the mount of the crowd with pictures from a position like that. But the state government, and the feds want to bring their own narrative.