• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official of the WEF Calls for 86% Reduction in Human Population

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Which will give the Globalist Elite a higher standard of living.

And they will pick which "percent" gets deleted too.
Can't have too many intelligent people that won't allow themselves to be ruled over.

They just need mouthbreather peasants to pick the lettuce, haul off their garbage and mow their estates.

Funny how the big-tech, Biden supporting rich people I know were the most afraid of Covid, the first to get the jab and have been boosted and re-boosted.

Ironic that none of these clowns calling for these "solutions" will never put their money where their mouth is. I'll even loan them the 12 gauge to suck start.

I actually know a few leftist idiots who told me they aren't having children in order to ease overpopulation. I just smile and tell them that I am proud to support their decision... Meanwhile my kids are squeezing out babies on the regular.

Mike

If it's their idea. maybe they should go first. Otherwise, come to my house personally to end me. Winner takes all.
Lol, they'll outsource that job, then do away with the very people they pay to protect and do the dirty work for them.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I call for the elimination of 100% of the people I see as “problems” in my view.

That doesn’t mean I have the ability or the will to see it through.... same as that worthless fucker.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
Maybe all of South America, Mexico, Africa, entire Middle East, China and every urban center in the US. Can someone add all of that up and see what that comes up to? More additions to come until we get it right.
The population of South America, Africa, the ME, Mexico, China, NYC, Chicago, Seattle and LA is roughly 4 billion people.

I’m sorry, who are the WEF?
Klaus Schwab and this guy,

1696125739882.png

to name a few, although there are many we'll never know of.

And if anyone thinks for one second he wants them to take his vaccine to protect them from the man made virus he helped develope, they need to go ahead and take it.

They want to be rid of the 86% that is not white and/or rich. These people are the billionaire incarnation of the International KKK. The tragic thing is that the media will celebrate them and the politicians will gladly murder their own citizens to be part of this evil club. The primary reason they want to ban guns is that these elite racists can be taken care of for about $1.25 per shot with a far cheaper metallic vaccine and we can all live in peace without them.

Can't have too many intelligent people that won't allow themselves to be ruled over.

They just need mouthbreather peasants to pick the lettuce, haul off their garbage and mow their estates.

Funny how the big-tech, Biden supporting rich people I know were the most afraid of Covid, the first to get the jab and have been boosted and re-boosted.
One of the requirements for pilots flying all the private planes into The WEF summits was...

NO COVID VACCINE allowed.

How interesting 🧐

Maybe on satan, but they eat lobster, waygu beef, cocksuckers may even have gelatin stored up, prepared by costly chefs. Bugs are for us, if they let us live, lol
The California big tech guy I know eats a shitload of grilled salmon.

• Haha
Reactions: Milo 2.5
The Good folks and the Bad folks both agree on this idea.
The difference is who they want to be the 10% or so that survives...

Whoever is more pragmatic and diabolical and have no qualms about attacking from the back or when the enemy is sleeping. The entirety of history has been predator and prey. In order to survive, you must be the one who is willing to go the realm of "anything and everything". During the Battle of Stamford Bridge on September 25, 1066 between the Anglo Saxon army of Harold Godwinson and the Viking army under Harald Hardrada, an incredibly strong Viking warrior clad in some of the heaviest hybrid mail and Byzantine scale plate armor from head to toe and wielding a gigantic axe stood on the bridge and decapitated any Saxon troops that tried to get on the bridge. Before long, a pile of Saxon corpses lay at both ends of the bridge, all of them decapitated in single swoops by the 'Berserker's' axe. Then, one of the Saxon spearmen, just a farmer from Sussex, climbed down into the water below, crept under the bridge until he was directly below the huge Viking, and fatally pierced him with his spear from between the boards of the bridge, straight up his crotch and into his chest. The felling of the "Berserker of Stamford Bridge" caused the rest of the Vikings to fall into a panicked rout...

Last edited:
I know people joke about it, but im gonna say the quiet part out loud.

We are the 86% they want to kill off. They (WEF) want 3rd to 4th world shit holes and their population to be 10%. Absolute slaves. Like, egypt building pyramid type slaves. 3% to be boot lickers who run factories, manuf (for food, consumables, etc) and 1% to be parasites with money.

Anyone who has the ability to resist, fight back, think... you are 86%.

The thing i find hilarious, actively releasing a slow-burn poison (disguised as "vaccines") backfired. The ones with mental fortitude among us who resisted, will live long and prosper, and fight this tyrany.

Go rewatch the movie "equilibrium".

The population of South America, Africa, the ME, Mexico, China, NYC, Chicago, Seattle and LA is roughly 4 billion people.
I'd say that's a good start. Maybe add in Austin, Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore and SF. You could throw in Houston for good measure if you still need more numbers.

I think I'm really starting to warm up to this idea.

Bunch of pussies. Lets do a clean sweep, kill everybody, leave it to the animals, and God, who started this whole mess.

We are the 86% they want to kill off. They (WEF) want 3rd to 4th world shit holes and their population to be 10%. Absolute slaves. Like, egypt building pyramid type slaves. 3% to be boot lickers who run factories, manuf (for food, consumables, etc) and 1% to be parasites with money.

Anyone who has the ability to resist, fight back, think... you are 86%.
Exactly. They want mindless tards who are dependent on .gov for handouts and won't dare do anything to upset the status quo.

Just understand that White is at the top of the list. Prove me wrong

Ironic that none of these clowns calling for these "solutions" will never put their money where their mouth is. I'll even loan them the 12 gauge to suck start.

I actually know a few leftist idiots who told me they aren't having children in order to ease overpopulation. I just smile and tell them that I am proud to support their decision... Meanwhile my kids are squeezing out babies on the regular.

Mike
97CADE7D-1B36-4754-9058-C39100C5D9BC.jpeg

Exactly. They want mindless tards who are dependent on .gov for handouts and won't dare do anything to upset the status quo.
I designed and built an award winning pool and pool house, out of my head, no drawings, no cad, just a vision I had when I first saw the property. I used a 3.99 plastic line level and masonry string to get my elevations.

The project won 2nd place as the most spectacular pool in the country. The local newspaper wanted to interview me and take photos.

The big-tech mogul I built the project for insisted on being present where he proceeded to take over the interview and credit for the design, even saying he designed the pool and project on a CAD, a blatant lie, but more believable than it coming out of my head. After the interview and the writer left, confused, the big tech mogul ducked inside and shut the door.

It drove him crazy that I could could create that on my own, a lowly peasant. I knew then there was an exclusive club and I wasn't in it.

Last edited:
Clean slate.

Big asteroid.

So since “they” have openly admitted their population reduction plan since at least 1970 it makes perfect sense to be skeptical of the vaxes and everything else “they”push

So since “they” have openly admitted their population reduction plan since at least 1970 it makes perfect sense to be skeptical of the vaxes and everything else “they”push
Yet most people keep following along. Frankly, after these people have made such threats I’m surprised they are still around to make more. I mean if common people make threats to people like that then isn’t that a crime in and of itself?

Yeah not my people. Don’t they eat bugs and worship satan?
No...silly nonsense. They are Luciferians, huge difference. They worship the angel of music and light, the "Illuminated One". He only wants good for you. He is a victim, maligned for millenia by those who worship The I Am, Jehovah, Yahweh.
They will have their day, their vengeance, their just rewards.
He dindu nuffin.

Oh....the battle is set and the Book is written.
They lose, all of them. Not before they have their season.

Every thing you see happening here, is part of the plan.
The feigned incompetence in our government is all part of the plan. It is the intentional destruction of those most able to wage a war from their own backyards. They are destroying our money, our ability to conduct commerce, our infrastructure, and inundation our borders with foreign agents.
We cannot win, because we are not at war with flesh and blood but powers and princes in high places.
Get on your knees and pray until the battle is at the door. At that hour, when the rain comes,, stand up and fight like the 3rd monkey on the ramp of the Ark.....

86% is an odd yet almost exact amount of people. How did they come up with it.

Save 14%
So obviously the 1% gets to stay
What group of people make up the lucky 13%