• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh Boy-Ya I loves me some GOYA!

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    So sick of the left thinking no one can have a difference of opinion if doesn't agree with theirs. Lets show them they can take their boycott and shove it up their ass. Next time you go to the grocery store think about supporting a company who's CEO has some balls and doesn't cave to the left.

Goya makes a lotta great products. Been using their Mojo marinade on chicken and pork for 35 years, along with spices. Great stuff by a great company with an awesome owner that is willing to speak his mind and has a backbone.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    Goya makes a lotta great products. Been using their Mojo marinade on chicken and pork for 35 years, along with spices. Great stuff by a great company with an awesome owner that is willing to speak his mind and has a backbone.

Mojo Criollo has been my go-to marinade for carne asada, pollo asada, skirt or flank steak since the mid 90s. That shit's fantastic. They have a chipotle version too.

I've been buying Gola products for some time, but you can be sure, I will buy (and eat) extra every time I go to the grocery store. I may even try some new products that I haven't bought in the past.

I've taken a proactive approach to yuengling and jack daniels, just in case some assholes try to boycott them.

• Haha
    Reactions: Dragonscout25