• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh, damn... That right there would do it.

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
Yep... Divorce me, faggify my kid on your time, enroll him in first grade as a girl, try to revoke my custodial rights because I don't want you to teach my son to be my mentally fucked daughter, then go so far as to try to get ME to pay to have HIM chemically castrated? And the courts back that shit up?

Time to hoist this bad boy.

1543345160975.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3872...ransgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Thats a legal case we could donate to.

I would lose my ever lovin mind and go ballistic and I am a peacefuland easy going guy. Would either go to prison or die fighting for my kid.

My 6 yr old daughter tells me she wants to be a boy, because girl clothes are dumb with all the pink and frills and a short haircut wont get tangles.
So we talk about tasteful clothes that are still girl appropriate which she wears and she wears a lot of camo pants and dinosaur t-shirts. We talk about keeping pony tails in and wearing braids to keep hair from tangling.
Then she drops it for a while.
She ever wears adorable dresses for special occasions and doesnt pitch a fit.

Funny how some common sense and parenting while listening and loving your kid can work.......

Thats a legal case we could donate to.

I would lose my ever lovin mind and go ballistic and I am a peacefuland easy going guy. Would either go to prison or die fighting for my kid.

My 6 yr old daughter tells me she wants to be a boy, because girl clothes are dumb with all the pink and frills and a short haircut wont get tangles.
So we talk about tasteful clothes that are still girl appropriate which she wears and she wears a lot of camo pants and dinosaur t-shirts. We talk about keeping pony tails in and wearing braids to keep hair from tangling.
Then she drops it for a while.
She ever wears adorable dresses for special occasions and doesnt pitch a fit.

Funny how some common sense and parenting while listening and loving your kid can work.......
I need to make some phone calls. Sounds like your daughter needs a penis sewed on.

As society and men neuter themselves. Eventually the men who have not will raise that flag against those who have. Darwin always wins, always.

Just goes to show that Texas is being Californicated into another 3rd world Communist dump.

What I think this guy needs to do however, since he is stuck dealing with probably a bunch of vile SJW women at all levels in this who hate men and want to force his son into being a woman. Would be to fight them back with their own SJW dogma. Start saying that his son is "Gender Fluid" and prefers to sometimes identify as a woman and sometimes identify as a Man and it would be wrong to force only one of those options on him with chemicals.

In this day and age it seems Women are the best weapon the Communists have.
You put all this time and effort into trying to raise a decent family only to be at constant risk of the woman going evil and destroying everybody's lives.

Perhaps it's best to just have single Fathers raise the kids instead of dealing with a woman and risking it.

If the courts and agencies are prejudiced against men being single parents then...
Use the SJW's own tactics against them....
Have two guys get gay married, then demand to be able to adopt at least 2 or so kids... then get divorced and each keep a kid

Yep... Divorce me, faggify my kid on your time, enroll him in first grade as a girl, try to revoke my custodial rights because I don't want you to teach my son to be my mentally fucked daughter, then go so far as to try to get ME to pay to have HIM chemically castrated? And the courts back that shit up?

Time to hoist this bad boy.

View attachment 6976783

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3872...ransgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo
Why is the mother of this/these children introducing sexuality to minors?....
Tiny little steps in society towards normalizing pedophilia.
Children need not to be burdened with the sexual ideals of fucked up adults.
This should be considered child abuse.
As it is not it is a litmus test to show how fucked up our society is becoming.

R

Sadly it takes shit like this to actually see what lengths these sick fucks are willing to take things like this to realize how important it is to have the right judges in place.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Why is the mother of this/these children introducing sexuality to minors?....
Tiny little steps in society towards normalizing pedophilia.
Children need not to be burdened with the sexual ideals of fucked up adults.
This should be considered child abuse.
As it is not it is a litmus test to show how fucked up our society is becoming.

R

I don't know, man! I know women can be completely fucked in the head, but I do not know how this level of depravity can come from a parent.

The TRULY concerning portion of this is that, in Texas, land of Sunday liquor laws and dry counties for religious reasons, there are elected and unelected officials that not only support this shit, but encourage it. There are tax payer funded pieces of shit, today, talking about how to get this 6 year old away from his father, and they've already made it illegal for that father to try to talk some sense into that kid.

That's some 9th level of hell shit right there. That has an impact on every single Texan.

I wish I was a more eloquent speaker with a better command of the English language and history cuz this is some shit that needs to stop and NOW. Unfortunately, I'm afraid my best effort would fall short of the goal and just further damage the effort. Basically, I might come off as a tin-foil hat wearing right-wing extremist thereby losing the reach I would have had if I'd picked better words and had a more solid foundation for my arguments against this insanity.

Or, maybe it's the perfect time for an asshole like me to speak publicly and candidly about just how fucking much I despise this type of behavior.

Reactions: XLR308 and Mwalex
Perhaps if men were more careful of the type of woman they breed with?

That's a bit harder in practice than it sounds like in a quick comment.

The problem is that society and all the media, propaganda, celebrity, lawyer, social media and practically every talking head around along with all the other women are busy trying to convince any not evil woman to turn evil & to do evil to men for fun and profit.

So no matter how good you think you have it figured out... you are gambling that they won't be seduced by the dark side in the next 20+ years...

Reactions: Mwalex and Rthur

The problem is that society and all the media, propaganda, celebrity, lawyer, social media and practically every talking head around along with all the other women are busy trying to convince any not evil woman to turn evil & to do evil to men for fun and profit.

So no matter how good you think you have it figured out... you are gambling that they won't be seduced by the dark side in the next 20+ years...

Combining the above with SSRIs, benzos, and other pharma nonsense just exacerbates the problem. If your aim is to have a "normal" family, it's a pretty perilous time to be trying to do that.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
This is not as rare in north TX as one would think. When the bathroom/gender shit hit the fan in Fort Worth a couple of years ago the local news station locked into a couple with a young shim. The boy was 6 years old and identified as a girl and this was plastered all over the TV. At that age kids cannot gender identify. They are still trying to figure out the difference between mud and chocolate. I think this should be classified as child abuse.

Man what a bunch of amateurs. You have to adapt and overcome . Look at what you have to work with . First we convince the cunt that there is a world class gender reassignment surgeon in Detroit after having done some recon and finding Dr. True Believer . Then we fly the crazy bitch to Detroit with the kid for the operation . Once our devout and faithful Islamic practitioner hears her shit he will hook her up with the Islamic rock concert featuring Mecca Death . We set up a QRF and some over watch to make sure the kid doesn't get touched . If they move on the kid we drop in .
Problem solved .
The above was for satirical purpose only . I would never suggest that the good Islamic people of Detroit soil their hands with this cunt .

What in the hell is a "gender transition therapist"? Is that something one goes to college for, an advanced degree of some kind? The mother can talk sexuality with her son, but dad can't?

Me thinks we have a smart little boy who playing both ends to the middle.

Meanwhile, I'm just confounded, shaking my head. So glad all my kids are adults. And reasonably normal.

He may think he is smart, but he's not nearly smart enough to fully understand the stakes.
He keeps being "smart" and he'll wind up as a castrated sissy that his mother keeps as a pet to dress all pretty and "service" her boyfriends while she watches, then parades him around on a leash to show off to all her fellow SJW daughters of Satan how wonderfully vile she is.

I speak from experience. I had to do it wrong before I learned to do it right.

What in the hell is a "gender transition therapist"? Is that something one goes to college for, an advanced degree of some kind? The mother can talk sexuality with her son, but dad can't?

Meanwhile, I'm just confounded, shaking my head. So glad all my kids are adults. And reasonably normal.

A gender transition therapist is just another made up title that the sadist pushing this shit are using.
I 100% agree with all that have called this out for what it is, a form of child abuse and exploitation of a minor.
Let doctor rainbow brite and the sick ass mother swing from a rope and get the poor kid some real professional counseling while he still has a chance in life.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

Test those bitches!