• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh fuck me?! Well fuck you.

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

I get it. Some people are just assholes. Shitty workers or shitty employers (bosses). In the end......

giphy.gif

The way I read the (very poorly written) article. The oil soaked pennies having nothing to do with the judgement.

The judgement concerned failure to pay overtime.

If that is correct, I would have paid the overtime in "accidentally" paint over-sprayed pennies.

The way I read the (very poorly written) article. The oil soaked pennies having nothing to do with the judgement.

The judgement concerned failure to pay overtime.

If that is correct, I would have paid the overtime in "accidentally" paint over-sprayed pennies.

Exactly. Had Subject 1 done that alone your comments are on point. As it reads Subject 1 went "above and beyond", and got hammered. He fucked himself.

Reactions: Maggot
    So the boss wasn't paying his employees. What a piece of shit, fuck him. I would be filing another lawsuit to make him pay to clean the oily pennies out of the driveway. I would be contacting the EPA on him for dumping those oily pennies in my driveway too. FAFO. Oh no, I wouldn't be done with that piece of shit by a long shot. Oh ,hey OSHA. I have never walked into a shop where I couldn't spot a couple violations in about 2 seconds.