• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh God, why the fuck do people vote for this ridiculous creature?

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
Watch the first bit, where SJL introduces some kids and some other lady interrupts her to introduce her own kid and SJL says this is democracy in action. Then skip to the end, and watch her try to railroad the shit. What a fucking idiot.

Fortunately, this guy brought a big scoop of reason into the whole debacle.

Last edited:
I loved it when she was with the Mars rover team at NASA and ask them to drive the Mars rover over to the flag that Neil Armstrong planted
thats not exactly how it went down, she asked if it had been successful at taking a picture of the flag. of course the flag was on the moon (its probably long disintegrated by now) and the rover was on mars.

the point is still valid however, she is dumber than fuck.

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
1524777889926.png

I lived in Houston... moving out a year before this twat got elected to Congress. I went into 5th Ward once... and was glad I had firepower with me. Everything that identity politics can do to screw up America... has been accomplished in her district. About 2 years before she was elected, I got to visit Mogadishu. In middle Oct., 1993. Low-grade Horse holder for a political douche-nozzle named Zinni. Do the math. Mog was a better place than parts of Houston at that time. Whole place should be towed out to sea and sunk.

This twat needs to go to jail... but there ya go.

Sirhr

And you want to talk Gerrymandering? Have you looked at this ignorant slut's district? Was carved out for an identity politics SJW... to rule and destroy.

1524780333801.png

Mark Bowdon, the author of Blackhawk Down had a great quote in his book. "Everything that Guns Can accomplish... Has been Accomplished in Mogadishu." I give him credit for that quote in treating guns in a negative sense... while still being right.

I'll add to that... "Everything that identity/Racial/anti-white politics can accomplish... has been accomplished in this retard's district. Along with the concept that everything that guns can accomplish... yadda yadda yadda. Mark Bowdon... where is your book on the 5th Ward?

THIS... THIS %$#t is what is wrong with America. That twat should be in jail. Not in Congress. In Jail.

WTF... sorry for my rant.

Sirhr

And you want to talk Gerrymandering? Have you looked at this ignorant slut's district? Was carved out for an identity politics SJW... to rule and destroy.

View attachment 6898224

Mark Bowdon, the author of Blackhawk Down had a great quote in his book. "Everything that Guns Can accomplish... Has been Accomplished in Mogadishu." I give him credit for that quote in treating guns in a negative sense... while still being right.

I'll add to that... "Everything that identity/Racial/anti-white politics can accomplish... has been accomplished in this retard's district. Along with the concept that everything that guns can accomplish... yadda yadda yadda. Mark Bowdon... where is your book on the 5th Ward?

THIS... THIS %$#t is what is wrong with America. That twat should be in jail. Not in Congress. In Jail.

WTF... sorry for my rant.

Sirhr
There is an amazing burger joint in the 5th ward. I wish I could remember what it’s called.

1997 at JPL/NASA. No joke. Lol

JPL (Jet Propulsion Labratory) is in Pasadema. Johnson is home to manned space flight. And the Mars Rover may have been out of Virginia....

But would I doubt that the twat tried that??? No.

If it was at JSC, though... it would have been a stretch.

Cheers,

Sirhr

(NASA JSC... 1992 - 1994 )

JPL (Jet Propulsion Labratory) is in Pasadema. Johnson is home to manned space flight. And the Mars Rover may have been out of Virginia....

But would I doubt that the twat tried that??? No.

If it was at JSC, though... it would have been a stretch.

Cheers,

Sirhr

(NASA JSC... 1992 - 1994 )
425F56AE-E5A5-4FB2-ACA8-8BDC15E6DD29.png

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/sheila-jackson-lees-long-history-bad-behavior-flying
https://truepundit.com/congress-swa...omans-first-class-seat-plane-plays-race-card/

She is widely known as the nastiest and most entitled Congresswoman in Washington DC. What you see in committees and hearings is the toned down, formal version of what she’s really like. Tales of her exploits on planes, in restaurants, with the Capital police, etc. are ledgendary. She is far and away the worst behaved person in a city where entitlement and power projection are as common as grass.

Reactions: Bender
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/sheila-jackson-lees-long-history-bad-behavior-flying
https://truepundit.com/congress-swa...omans-first-class-seat-plane-plays-race-card/

She is widely known as the nastiest and most entitled Congresswoman in Washington DC. What you see in committees and hearings is the toned down, formal version of what she’s really like. Tales of her exploits on planes, in restaurants, with the Capital police, etc. are ledgendary. She is far and away the worst behaved person in a city where entitlement and power projection are as common as grass.

And how does she keep getting voted back in? Are the people in her districts really that stupid? Hell, I need to run for office. Seems like an ultra cushy gig.

And if you are an airline and don't upgrade her seat from coach to first class for free...She will make you pay.

View attachment 6898217

I lived in Houston... moving out a year before this twat got elected to Congress. I went into 5th Ward once... and was glad I had firepower with me. Everything that identity politics can do to screw up America... has been accomplished in her district. About 2 years before she was elected, I got to visit Mogadishu. In middle Oct., 1993. Low-grade Horse holder for a political douche-nozzle named Zinni. Do the math. Mog was a better place than parts of Houston at that time. Whole place should be towed out to sea and sunk.

This twat needs to go to jail... but there ya go.

Sirhr
I worked in the 5th ward for 4 years. It is called the bloody nickel due to amount of murders there. my office had 10' tall fences with razor wire surrounding the entire yard. every building has 3 doors that require a badge to enter. We just sold oil field shit. that's it. it seriously felt like a prison/war zone out there.

quick story about the bloody nickel. some dude robbed the Whataburger right down the block from us and got busted because he turned in a job application during the robbery. I cannot make this shit up.