• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Oh Horta....

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Tease...I've got something you don't have...nanner, nanner, nanner...

20201230_055732.jpg

😂😂😂

I would venture dude in Cali actually has something Horta does not.

Maybe I know more than you?
    Not bad for a poor.... 🤣🤣🤣

I know dudes who pity me for rolling with the Walmart crowd. In the grand NV scheme, I ain’t nobody. Just playin’ for the JV squad.

Reactions: powdahound76
    Yep. Mines a production unit, yours is a demo prototype... 😁

Nice!

But... does it live at home with you in your own safe? :p

Would love to compare and see if there’s any improvement or difference in the release version.

Nice!

But... does it live at home with you in your own safe? :p

Would love to compare and see if there’s any improvement or difference in the release version.

Oh, there's a difference. This one is just on loan to me for some work related stuff, but figured I'd give you a little ribbing. Lol..

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta
    Horta, sell it to me... no seriously, I will start a petition.
    $23,000?
    i couldn't keep track of horta's schiff even if wanted to get that depressed, but one of his scopes was that much.
    at this point, my bitterness at being a fucking poor has driven me to consider price per kill, which means he's losing.

I remember the days when I loitered over in the day scopes sub forum lusting after all the "alpha" scopes. I obtained a few and then stupidly wandered over here to Bushwood and realized I am a Danny Noonan in a sea of Ty Webbs.

The irony (IMHO) is how much someone probably paid for that engineering model, considering what the price to the government was intended to be for the production models.

That's the part that leaves me scratching my head...

• Haha
    The irony (IMHO) is how much someone probably paid for that engineering model, considering what the price to the government was intended to be for the production models.

That's the part that leaves me scratching my head...

Sadly, other than a ridonkulous raping for an ENG sample, there’s no way for we mere mortals to obtain one, which is a complete and utter obscenity, IMO.

Oh, there's a difference. This one is just on loan to me for some work related stuff, but figured I'd give you a little ribbing. Lol..

Hi,

Check your Outlook schedule after lunch; you should see bossman sending you the new project schedule of this venture.
    Please respond to the new scheduled task with the tracking number to me. :)

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Check your Outlook schedule after lunch; you should see bossman sending you the new project schedule of this venture.
    Please respond to the new scheduled task with the tracking number to me. :)

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Are you sincerely being sincere? Sincerely asking :unsure: 😁 😁

Very Respectfully,
    Stefan

Just playing😁

I see all these NV pics, but very very few pics of kills.

You won’t see any pics of kills from me. While I’ll schwack the occasional ‘yote and kill plenty of our own livestock for food purposes, I’m definitely not a fan of making trophies of stuff I kill. Honestly, I think it’s a bit twisted.

That’s just my very personal opinion. I don’t hold anything at all against the sick, twisted phuks that routinely post photos of their carnage like the Predator does human skulls. :p

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    You won’t see any pics of kills from me. While I’ll schwack the occasional ‘yote and kill plenty of our own livestock for food purposes, I’m definitely not a fan of making trophies of stuff I kill. Honestly, I think it’s a bit twisted.

That’s just my very personal opinion. I don’t hold anything at all against the sick, twisted phuks that routinely post photos of their carnage like the Predator does human skulls. :p
    Twisted Predator checking in

4CB9810B-FB32-4667-8EE8-F5CCE70E6FE4.jpeg

87 yards standing off cheap tripod