• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Oh I hope this one goes far and long...

Q

QuickNDirty

Probably not because it kinda shatters the narrative, but damn they're just putting it all the way out there.

"I realize I shouldn't have said that. This doesn't need to be on tape."

This guy can vote...

And the new narrative begins! Women vs white males!

The left will continue to get worse. In all actuality, it is a good thing. It will expose much weakness and true motives to a greater number of people. It will be their downfall.

They are too stupid to believe it can happen....much like their queen cunt HRC

7ECBE6C0-0632-4B15-ACF2-425DCA2542B6.png

1. I think he was trying to be sarcastic and was going to follow up with Kavanaugh and how it would make him eligible for the Supreme Court. But, ...

2. The real scary issue here is the other women more than willing to "defend" the old man due to his politics and how they are truly projecting when they accuse those women on the Right that defend men who have been accused vis a vie Kavanaugh. Meaning, women on the left are more concerned with politics than actual women's rights.

Reactions: Bender and RNWRKNP