• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing oh just some pics from my kansas trip last month..

aaronraby1

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2010
southern california
www.facebook.com
turkeys_zpsc414b432.jpg

20121202_165614_zpsb448dd2c.jpg

20121201_114216_zpsd9559a56.jpg

20121130_224108_zps0a802d4d.jpg

20121130_150010_zps3e146b6d.jpg

20121129_185018_zpsb2810fbd.jpg

20121128_122219_zps3654aa9e.jpg

thanks for looking.

Re: oh just some pics from my kansas trip last month..

Looks like you had a great trip! Nice bucks.

Holy crap, how much did that coon weigh? Oh yeah, good looking horns too!

Breeze

Non-hunter here. What goes with the "stripes" on the hide of the buck in the nighttime photo?

haha that was a huge boar coon!! im not sure on the weight but it was massive! the lines on the deer were just from the tie downs messing up the fur. we went in at night and loaded him up on the four wheeler. dont like leaving gut piles in our hunting areas. thanks for the comments guys!

Looks like a great field to hunt. How long were your shots on the bucks, and what round are you using? I'm on the Eastern end of KS, rarely see shots over 250 yards.

thans error4o4! the deer in the scope was about 450. the deer in the night picture was taken at 383 yards. i took a doe this year at 352 yards also. last year i took a doe at 562 yards,and a buck at 483 yards on this same field. i had a nice doe ranged at 624 yards hoping to break my personal record but when i got behind my rifle, i couldnt see her cause of the way the land rolled. ha.

I'm just a little bit jealous. Looks like you had some fun and a lot of success.

looks like lots of fun and great time. nice looking bucks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZdesert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like lots of fun and great time. nice looking bucks </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chase Williams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just a little bit jealous. Looks like you had some fun and a lot of success.</div></div>

thanks guys! put in the effort and your success rate increases. i crawled probably a mile through the timber getting to those turkey. good times!