• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh no they didn't! Tally ban paint over any murals left by Americans, including George Floyd mural.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020

We need to send Antifa and BLM over to Afghanistan to riot, burn and loot. They can learn what real racism is about.

I want to see Jeremy in his skinny jeans sneak up and coldcock Mustafa with his skate board.

lol even they know that George Floyd guy was a piece of crap they should be erecting tributes to Joe Biden give me 168 billion dollars + a country and now he wants to fund them with out tax dollars lol what a joke and Id put a statue of that communist sock puppet in my front yard .
1631110123628.png

this in statue form from left to right Nancy Pelosi , jen socki , aoc (ocd) joe biden so he can sniff hair .

Reactions: 338 Mollett
Can you imagine what whoever painted the mural in Kabul was thinking in the first place. !!!? Wouldn't be surprised if some USAID-funded NGO paid for that.

Can you imagine what whoever painted the mural in Kabul was thinking in the first place. !!!? Wouldn't be surprised if some USAID-funded NGO paid for that.
The slime people spreading their narrative world wide.

Send all the POS "homeless" in Portland, Seattle, Austin, etc. over there to protest and re-paint. I'm sure the taliban will give them paint and brushes.

We need to send Antifa and BLM over to Afghanistan to riot, burn and loot. They can learn what real racism is about.

I want to see Jeremy in his skinny jeans sneak up and coldcock Mustafa with his skate board.

Question is, did they paint him white?

So our military had orders to paint a mural of this criminal fuck? Or did someone else create a mural for this now deceased scumbag? no mural to his piece of shit should exist anywhere on the planet, but our commie regime thinks otherwise.