• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh this is fucking sweet.........

Californicating Mexico

LOLOLOLOL
Funny, but also sad. Ive seen the results first had. I have good friends who live in Nuevas Casas Grandes, Chih. Beautiful little town near the mountains with a rich history all the way from the Nahuatl peoples. Then Wal Mart came and all of a sudden all the little mom and pop business's started closing because you could buy the Chinese garbage cheaper. Unemployment goes up, people turn to trafficking heroin and voila, urf wars and gang violence. Remember the Mormon family of women and kids who got murdered a year or two ago?

In D.F it makes housing un affordable for the average person.

Reactions: BLEE and lash
Funny, but also sad. Ive seen the results first had. I have good friends who live in Nuevas Casas Grandes, Chih. Beautiful little town near the mountains with a rich history all the way from the Nahuatl peoples. Then Wal Mart came and all of a sudden all the little mom and pop business's started closing because you could buy the Chinese garbage cheaper. Unemployment goes up, people turn to trafficking heroin and voila, urf wars and gang violence. Remember the Mormon family of women and kids who got murdered a year or two ago?

This has nothing to do with big bad corporate America

Fuck Mexico. I hope we make it so unaffordable in Mexico that all the Mexicans have to move to further south shitholes just to afford a shanty. Payback for sending all their fuckers here to mooch off of our shit.

Fuck Mexico. I hope we make it so unaffordable in Mexico that all the Mexicans have to move to further south shitholes just to afford a shanty. Payback for sending all their fuckers here to mooch off of our shit.
Who the fuck is going to cut my grass and spread mulch then dude

Except they wont go south, they'll head due north.

So let me see if I got this straight. The Americans living in Mexico are requesting/expecting the Mexican government to pay for (and support) all of the Indepencence Day festivities on July 4th, as well as celebrate all the recognized holidays such as President's Day, and Thanksgiving and Labour Day and such,,,, right?

And the Mexican gov't is fully supportive of all this and is going all-out to be inclusive and shit, right?

So let me see if I got this straight. The Americans living in Mexico are requesting/expecting the Mexican government to pay for (and support) all of the Indepencence Day festivities on July 4th, as well as celebrate all the recognized holidays such as President's Day, and Thanksgiving and Labour Day and such,,,, right?

And the Mexican gov't is fully supportive of all this and is going all-out to be inclusive and shit, right?
lol

i have been in mexico on memorial day weekend decades alo and they closed the bars and liquor stores because of a national election on sunday.
talk about of pissed off wypipo, hahahaha.

Mexico is conquering us.

Red Dawn in front of our eyes..conspiracy,think about it.
images.jpg

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Non-Foreign born US CITIZENS are 66% likely to be on welfare. There are 20M-30M illegals here, and they are likely 100% ALL on some sort of free taxpayer funded welfare.

We'll take ours back if they take theirs back.

Y’all guys need to start shaking down every landscape crew you see!