• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh, to Be Young, Stupid, in 'Murica, and Have No Future

Why do idiots always put things on video.
The first rule of fight club... NO cameras, cellphones and watches.

Stupid narcissists can't resist filming themselves or being filmed and posting it for the world to see at every opportunity.

And what ever you do don't film ; treework , house repairs or anything that will , I repeat will be part of a fail vine . For instance , Maser's birth . One fail after another .

Reactions: oneshot86 and 1J04
Care to expound?

He's either a Marxist or fears the marxists. If everyone that ever said ni**er should be run out of the mil, there wouldn't be enough left to defend the nation and we'd likely be overrun. At least they might extinguish our weakness. Maybe that's exactly what we deserve.

He's either a Marxist or fears the marxists. If everyone that ever said ni**er should be run out of the mil, there wouldn't be enough left to defend the nation and we'd likely be overrun. At least they might extinguish our weakness. Maybe that's exactly what we deserve.

You're right about the numbers. Her stupidity was in going public.

A few decades ago a SNCO in my unit was ART15 by the commander for sleeping with a junior NCO's wife. I remember the MSgt I worked for at the time saying, "Col Templin 'spects you to dip your stinger; he jus doan wanna to read 'bout it in the Stars and Stripes." Discretion is the better part of valor.

I wouldn't want her in my unit. Who's back does she have? Just the white guys?

You're right about the numbers. Her stupidity was in going public.

A few decades ago a SNCO in my unit was ART15 by the commander for sleeping with a junior NCO's wife. I remember the MSgt I worked for at the time saying, "Col Templin 'spects you to dip your stinger; he jus doan wanna to read 'bout it in the Stars and Stripes." Discretion is the better part of valor.

I wouldn't want her in my unit. Who's back does she have? Just the white guys?

I need to mention I’m a never has been - never will be.

Two differences between her and everyone else.
1) it’s public.
2) she’s white.

Should everyone wonder about about the black that wore a Malcom X shirt or the Mexican that took a selfie with a la raza flag? Should listening to rap disqualify someone from the armed services disqualify them?

I think you’re right that it comes down to being made public. I also think it’s commie Marxism that makes it a problem in the first place.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
BS story never should of got that far, I’d kick the ass of whoever filmed it. But still since it’s out there every time a black says the n- word they should be expelled or spankednor given a time out in the corner as well , this is double standard bull shit.

So stop with the n-word you dumb cunt.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
I need to mention I’m a never has been - never will be.

Two differences between her and everyone else.
1) it’s public.
2) she’s white.

Should everyone wonder about about the black that wore a Malcom X shirt or the Mexican that took a selfie with a la raza flag? Should listening to rap disqualify someone from the armed services disqualify them?

I think you’re right that it comes down to being made public. I also think it’s commie Marxism that makes it a problem in the first place.
You make an excellent point. There are alot of good productive , compassionate people black and white that will laugh if not tell an off color joke . Our cultures are quite seperate and this feeds it . Hell alotta white guys tell Deggo , Mick Polak jokes and you don't see people lightin torches . And on the other hand there is a whol sector of the music industry that raps about murder , stealing , abusing sandwich makers and killing white people but that's ok . And yeah if you rap about killing white motherfuckers you probably shouldn't be in any Armed service .

You make an excellent point. There are alot of good productive , compassionate people black and white that will laugh if not tell an off color joke . Our cultures are quite seperate and this feeds it . Hell alotta white guys tell Deggo , Mick Polak jokes and you don't see people lightin torches . And on the other hand there is a whol sector of the music industry that raps about murder , stealing , abusing sandwich makers and killing white people but that's ok . And yeah if you rap about killing white motherfuckers you probably shouldn't be in any Armed service .

Deggoes?

I like Deggoes.