• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OJ Simpson, Dead at 76

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    From prostate Cancer, in Las Vegas, apparently, on 04/10. The family released a statement.

How many of you can recall where you were when the verdict was read? I was in a meeting at work and where the "director" had called a meeting of all his dept. managers and employees. He was a "no-nonsese" kind of director. He wouldn't take any crap. But there he was, putting the "radio" on the speakerphone (this speakerphone had a radio option), and there we were waiting for the live verdict. Of course, he turned it off immediately after the verdict had been completed, but...

Say what you will about his personal life, he could play ball. Although I will say that he's one of the primary examples that "broke" my admiration for celebrities. Now, I don't care about 'em.

Well.... maybe "Uncle Ted..." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
    I remember the verdict well, was in college at the time.

OJ used his "white" privilege to the max, before it became popular to do so. ;)

1000002227.jpg

Those of us old enough to have been alive and paid attention remember massive media coverage this got from start to finish. It was one of the first times I can remember where normal tv programs were preempted for day to day coverage of the trial.

It was also a VERY stupid move by the DA of Los Angeles to keep the trial in LA where the jury pool would be very black. Personally, I think the evidence against him was overwhelming, but he was exonerated because he was black and killed whites. The DA tried to make a point with the trial location and it blew up in his face.

That being said, he was a HELL of a running back for the Bills and some of his movie's were funny, especially The Naked Gun series.

If hell really exists, he's there.

Reactions: BScore
    When that whole thing happened, my first hunch was that he did not do it, he paid to have it done. And that whoever did it botched it and left him hanging. So, I think he was involved, just not physically. A matter of simple physics and age. Ron had fight bites. Whoever killed him would have marks on them. Ron made them pay for it.

Which does not jibe with OJs lack of injuries. And evidence gathered at the scene was already showing the dye used by the forensics lab. So, chalk that up to the LAPD and the DA dropping the ball more than once, pun fully and maliciously intended.

If they had widened the search to see if it was murder-for-hire, that might have yielded different results.

But that is how the justice system works. The defense was able to provide reasonable doubt.

Reactions: 918v
    When that whole thing happened, my first hunch was that he did not do it, he paid to have it done. And that whoever did it botched it and left him hanging. So, I think he was involved, just not physically. A matter of simple physics and age. Ron had fight bites. Whoever killed him would have marks on them. Ron made them pay for it.

Which does not jibe with OJs lack of injuries. And evidence gathered at the scene was already showing the dye used by the forensics lab. So, chalk that up to the LAPD and the DA dropping the ball more than once, pun fully and maliciously intended.

If they had widened the search to see if it was murder-for-hire, that might have yielded different results.

But that is how the justice system works. The defense was able to provide reasonable doubt.

Plus there was not enough blood on him. I think a person that nearly decapitates two individuals would have more blood on him than just a drop.

Wonder if ron and nicole greeted him

You assume he went "that way." He could have gone "the opposite way." :eek:

In any event, half if not all of the "dream team" is there, probably defending him in re: his "Pearly Gates" entry hearing (Cochran, Bailey, Kardashian, etc.).

ur fukin' goofy.

no injuries? he nearly sliced his finger off, then jumped a jet outta the area.

The LAPD was so incompetent they couldn't frame a guilty man.

Yeah, working a little too hard, trying to "ensure" his conviction by planting dirty evidence.

It was also the Prosecution team's fault for doing stupid things like letting him try on the "glove" in open court. And putting Furman on the stand and letting F Lee Bailey rip him to shreds over his use of the "N" word. I watched that portion of the testimony live. Bailey tore him a new one.

In the end, I think the Simpson trial/case was one of the best/classic examples of "Jury Nullification" there is.

Last edited:
    Reactions: LeftyJason
    Nicole got her reward for being a hoe, burn coal, pay the toll.

What about the shoe prints? Exact match for the rare Italian shoes OJ owned, only 12 pair sold in the US of OJ's size? I think he did it, dumped his clothes in a pre-chosen dumpster, etc. However LAPD tried to frame him to make sure they had plenty of evidence, and he got off. I blame LAPD for OJ getting off. Container less than half full of blood, which when tested was mostly EDTA, and 45 minutes to make it back to the station. They just had to spread his blood at the crime scene, corrupt PD they were.

Reactions: NoDopes and Ronws
    There was a documentary years ago saying how he couldnt have done it. Most likely person was OJs son from his first marriage.
    There was a year long trial that outlined exactly how he did.....nobody wanted to vote guilty and have a hand in the city burning to the ground. This was 100% black privilege.

Well… he did say he was “gonna run ‘til it Hertz.”

What about the shoe prints? Exact match for the rare Italian shoes OJ owned, only 12 pair sold in the US of OJ's size? I think he did it, dumped his clothes in a pre-chosen dumpster, etc. However LAPD tried to frame him to make sure they had plenty of evidence, and he got off. I blame LAPD for OJ getting off. Container less than half full of blood, which when tested was mostly EDTA, and 45 minutes to make it back to the station. They just had to spread his blood at the crime scene, corrupt PD they were.
    I also think that is a possibility. Again, LAPD and the DA office botched this in a hurry to get him. I am aware he had an injury. I just couldn't imagine no one would see a naked or almost naked OJ running down the street then. Now, maybe. But not then.

He DID it, he wrote a BOOK on how'd he would do it. OJ's lawyers, took a word, a guy said 9 years ago, and based the whole trial on the N word and that OJ was framed.

Quote from Chris Rock, "I'm not saying he should of killed her it, but I understand"
    25,000 grand a month in alimony.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: gigamortis
    We had been in Yosemite doing a route on El Capitan and staying in Camp 4 at a time when there was zero access to outside news. As we left the park and got into radio range they were in the midst of live coverage of the chase. I remember it well.

I bet OJ's then adult son did it. Fucking dad's old whore was one thing but taking sloppy seconds from a busboy who was banging his hoe and driving daddy's Ferrari is another thing.

The case did wonders to expose white hoes they market to black ball players. It was a victimless crime. LAPD deserved to get bitch slapped for it.

Some seem to be forgetting his daughter being arrested for assault after hearing OJ say on the phone “yea, I did it, so what.”